All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Knowing Bob Huggins teams, this one will be chippy.

Of course, one of the UNC bigs is hurt.
Might play, but probably not at 100%.

More horseshoes up bagder ass.
Call hayes for hooking damnit!!

Hope whisky gets killed.
Then UNC gets killed next round.

Two fouls on Becky in one possession. Wut.

They are really not used to games where fouls are called against them.

wisco is getting the better of the calls and all Bo does is complain about the ones they don't get.

Second game in a row Wisconsin has been called for at least 6 fouls in the first half.

Since when is Aaron Rodgers a bucky fan? Are the golden bears not good enough?

It's all about ratings my friends.. CBS sucks up to that, just ask Jim Nance...he understands that.

Frank the Tank? Dude goes down with 1 elbow? Time for a new nickname.

Was that the most egregious no call on Gasser in the history of basketball? And of course it leads to six straight points for Wisconsin.

Was that the most egregious no call on Gasser in the history of basketball? And of course it leads to six straight points for Wisconsin.

Yeah I couldn't believe the announcers were saying that was great defense. His arms were not even close to being straight up. They were at a 45 degree angle at best.

And then Frank the tank hits a guy on the arm and he is shocked a foul is called.

Love how shocked number 3 was for Wisky after that call.

Only 10 total turnovers with 4 minutes left in the game.

I have missed the whole second half but it seems like UNC isn't playing well. Is that true?

We will never get this level of talent, but the way UNC is making Wisky a bit uncomfortable with their style at times gives me hope we can do the same in years where Wisky doesn't have 2-3 NBA players in their starting lineup.

Top Bottom