All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

UCLA killing UAB on the offensive glass. The difference in the game. Very Gopher like.

How did everyone do on the bracket picks In the first round. I ended up 27-32. Crapped out on Iowa St. and Baylor. ( who would've thought ) Also had both Ohio State and Iowa losing in the first
along with Cincinnati. Second Round I have Becky losing to Oregon.

I'm at 27, one pt out of first.(this is my group, not GH)

Had Iowa St in great 8. Hoping Iowa takes down GZ. I'll be a Hawkeye fan tomorrow.:banghead:

A little chippy with KY and Cincy.

I'd rather watch basketball.

Looking forward to the Xavier games with JP in about 45 minutes. It seems like he's back from the ankle sprain.

Tough to be a KY fan. Undefeated, played round 1 an hour from home, round 2 is a five hour drive to Cleveland, if they win two there, Indy is a quick three hours from Lexington.

Yes Big Blue travels well.. but they deserve it. Too bad about Iowa State as they have some of the best travel fans as well. I'll never forget when Johnny Orr walked onto the floor at the Metrodome back in the 80's to "Here's Johnny" theme from the Carson Show...huge crowd from Ames for 1st round games at The Dome.

Really wasn't nice of the tourney committee to put both teams that are playing as well as Wiscy on the same side of the bracket (AZ/KY). Bunch of jerks.

There goes one of my final 4 teams. Man Nova missed a lot of open shots and really couldn't finish around the basket.

I'm done. They were in my final 4 also. The Nova guy throwing length of the court had a guy wide open on the left wing and he throws it into the middle of the pack. Give NC. State credit way more energy than Nova.

I'm done. They were in my final 4 also. The Nova guy throwing length of the court had a guy wide open on the left wing and he throws it into the middle of the pack. Give NC. State credit way more energy than Nova.

I thought they were the weakest #1, but had the weakest bracket. I had Sparty to the Final Four, but chickened out and went with UVA. Bracket is screwed anyway, so go Izzo!

Assuming the Vagers take care of Oregon tomorrow, what's the consensus on how UNC matches up with them? They've been inconsistent this season, but have a ton of talent so I'm hoping the Heels can knock them out.

Assuming the Vagers take care of Oregon tomorrow, what's the consensus on how UNC matches up with them? They've been inconsistent this season, but have a ton of talent so I'm hoping the Heels can knock them out.

UNC hasn't advanced YET.

I picked UNC to beat wisconsin and Arizona as well. I think the size of UNC could give wisconsin a lot of trouble.

Happy I switched from Nova to Virginia(for final four) about ten minutes before the deadline

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom