All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Mamadou Ndiaye is one big dude. Makes Anas Mahmoud look small.

He had a nice tip-in to end the half - you're right he is a giant.

Who is more unlikeable?

Tom Crean or Adolf Hitler?

I was going to ask who loses more big games, Tom Crean or Matt Painter. I thought Crean would clean up at Indiana, but not the case. I imagine they aren't happy, but then again when has Indiana been happy in a long time?

Wichita State was the better team today - and I used to like Crean when he was at Marquette and was able to watch his team with D-Wade beat Kentucky at the Dome a few years ago. That was a great live event to be at. Not so much now at Indiana with his 'jerk' attitude on display.

Ndiaye with the dunk then does the duke floor slap on the defensive end lololol. Thats along way down to slap the floor.

He is just a soph right? Not very mobile or very quick..but who knows if he continues to work at his game, he might become a force. Harrell looks very small next to Ndiaye.

really tough way to end the game for UC Irvine. if the refs are going to call the foul to put L'Ville on the line with 8.9 left, they have to call the foul on that steal attempt that forced the final turnover.

of every game this year, and every opposing player, im not sure there's one i disliked more than montrezl harrell.

really tough way to end the game for UC Irvine. if the refs are going to call the foul to put L'Ville on the line with 8.9 left, they have to call the foul on that steal attempt that forced the final turnover.

of every game this year, and every opposing player, im not sure there's one i disliked more than montrezl harrell.

Thought it was a good no call. Rozier caught a lot if not all ball. Play on was the right call.

Thought it was a good no call. Rozier caught a lot if not all ball. Play on was the right call.

im not saying rozier didn't, but i thought the call that put Louisville on the line was just a hustle play that, at that point in the game, should have been played out unless there was a blatant foul. rozier easily could have been called for the body. great game either way, and quentin snider (the UL frosh) really stepped up and had a great game. what a tourney so far!

Rick Pitino said 'this is not a great team' we just wanted to advance. The Pitino's don't sugar-coat it, do they?

im not saying rozier didn't, but i thought the call that put Louisville on the line was just a hustle play that, at that point in the game, should have been played out unless there was a blatant foul. rozier easily could have been called for the body. great game either way, and quentin snider (the UL frosh) really stepped up and had a great game. what a tourney so far!

afurry disagrees.

At times I feel that same way about Gottlieb. At times however he'll say things that make sense. Things that other media types won't say - so I like to listen even though he's over the top most of the time.

If Wisconsin loses tonight, can we riot in Dinkytown?

Crean caught lighting in a bottle at Marquette and parlayed that into a big step up. Seems he can recruit ok, but something is amiss. It seems to me that if Izzo, Matta, Ryan, or damn near any other coach in the B1G had his roster they would be immensely better. He is a detestable ass to boot.

If anyone is watching Eastern Washington vs Georgetown, the refs just blew literally the worst no-call I've ever seen. GU player slaps the EWU ballhandler across the chest, then flexes over him and walks away while the ref helps the guy up. EWU player called for the travel, not even a common foul for the GU player. Just infuriating, and GU went on a huge run afterwards as they ramped up the physicality and the refs continued to not call a damned thing. Just atrocious. And it happened literally 8 feet in front of a ref!

I saw that as well. I don't know how that wasn't some kind of flagrant after they reviewed it. The announcers were only discussing if it should be a flagrant 1 or flagrant 2, not if it should be one or not.

Crean caught lighting in a bottle at Marquette and parlayed that into a big step up. Seems he can recruit ok, but something is amiss. It seems to me that if Izzo, Matta, Ryan, or damn near any other coach in the B1G had his roster they would be immensely better. He is a detestable ass to boot.

Indiana fan base is not happy with Crean right now, that's for dang sure.

Iowa looks very good - let's see how they match up with The Zags - if The Zags get by NDSU that is. Might get two Iowa teams in the Sweet Sixteen.

How did everyone do on the bracket picks In the first round. I ended up 27-32. Crapped out on Iowa St. and Baylor. ( who would've thought ) Also had both Ohio State and Iowa losing in the first
along with Cincinnati. Second Round I have Becky losing to Oregon.

How did everyone do on the bracket picks In the first round. I ended up 27-32. Crapped out on Iowa St. and Baylor. ( who would've thought ) Also had both Ohio State and Iowa losing in the first

I lost 7 on the first round.

Bad first day much better 2nd day ended up 23-9 lost with Purdue, Texas, Baylor, LSU, Providence, St. John's, Eastern Washington, SMU, and Iowa St.

If you follow Bomani Jones on Twitter he had a nice "discussion" about how slow (but still good) Wisconsin is (apparently they ranked 340th in offensive possession length this year), how much he hates their slow play, and how obnoxious their fans are. Always nice finding bright spots this time of year.

Top Bottom