After 25 years… I’m out

Looks like we got a game at Cal next year.

That looks like a good one to go to.

Provided an earthquake doesn't break their stadium into two pieces ...
I think they may have done some renovations since I was there in 2006 for the Gopher game, but I am not sure you would have noticed if the stadium cracked in half. Pretty awful stadium.

The good part is that some of the surrounding fencing for the stadium was basically broken snow fencing, so when we were getting hammered by Marshawn Lynch, one of our group just walked through the fence found a liquor store and brought back 2 bottles of Captain Morgan through the fence. We were 2 rows in front of Monson and Maturi and the whole row was just passing bottles back and forth in the 4th quarter a couple feet in front of our leadership.

I think they may have done some renovations since I was there in 2006 for the Gopher game, but I am not sure you would have noticed if the stadium cracked in half. Pretty awful stadium.

The good part is that some of the surrounding fencing for the stadium was basically broken snow fencing, so when we were getting hammered by Marshawn Lynch, one of our group just walked through the fence found a liquor store and brought back 2 bottles of Captain Morgan through the fence. We were 2 rows in front of Monson and Maturi and the whole row was just passing bottles back and forth in the 4th quarter a couple feet in front of our leadership.
Couldn't even get away with that at my kid's high school :D

Imagine a loss to Maryland.
It could happen. Perhaps the worst and best part about PJ’s Gophers throughout the years is that momentum, play, focus, whatever you want to call it does not carry over from game to game.

There have been plenty of times where it looks like team is gonna get on a roll and then they have an inexplicable flat unprepared performance. But the other side has proven true too. For example that MN team looked beaten down after Iowa and Michigan looked to be a blowout waiting to happen but then they turn in an inspired performance.

Top Bottom