9/1 Football Thread

William & Mary has been up 6-0 on Maryland for the last hour and a half. Maryland that bad?

Maryland just scored a td. 7-6 now.

let's go northern illinois. beat the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#e out of those stinking little pig f'ers from iowa city. go huskies!

About to get the ball back here in a second as well.

Vandenberg sacked twice for big losses on the same series. Love it.

Love how the NIU Huskies are smacking the hogeyes around...

Gasp. Did they just say Mike Dunbar is the OC at NIU?

one of the nice things about having comcast internet in the minneapolis market? having comcast gets you free access to espn3.com. i don't have to buy all the extra sports channels on my cable package and can still check in on a pretty good number of games in real time. been flipping around from game to game for the past 45 minutes or so. nice picture, no sputtering in the video or audio. loving it.

p.s. keep it up NIU!

northern iowa finally scores. down 7-19. hoping to see northern iowa go on a scoring outburst against becky during the 4th quarter and pull off the shocker. :)

wow! bowling green sticking with florida thus far. 14-14 half way through the 3rd.

The gameday thread over at the Hawkeye Report has more wailing and gnashing than the gameday thread here had by the 4th quarter on Thursday!

Wisconsin not looking like Wisconsin, they just allow a Northern Iowa TD. Wisconsin leading 26-14.

Wow, NIU's QB Jordan Lynch has thrown just 12 passes (completing 5) early in the 4th quarter.

He has rushed 17 times for 120 yards (with one 73 yard rush).

Does anyone know how similar NIU's current offense is to Kill's system?

I'm assuming Dunbar is not running the same spread he ran here...

man, the running back for bowling green is playing his heart out trying to pull off the upset on florida. fun game to watch. on espn. florida up 17-14. bgsu currently driving with the ball on florida's 10yd line to either tie or go ahead by 4.

man, the running back for bowling green is playing his heart out trying to pull off the upset on florida. fun game to watch. on espn. florida up 17-14. bgsu currently driving with the ball on florida's 10yd line to either tie or go ahead by 4.

argh! bgsu shanks the tying FG. still 17-14 with about 1 minute to play in the 3rd. bsgu has missed on two chip-shot FG's so far. should be up 20-17 on florida.

and florida fumbles on their own 30. bgsu gets the ball right back. come on bgsu! pull off the shocker of the day.

Wow. Northern Iowa is right there...are they supposed to be good this year?

Northern Iowa just scored again. Wisconsin up 26-21.

northern iowa scores and pulls to within 5pts. 21-26 with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. come on northern iowa! do it!

and florida fumbles on their own 30. bgsu gets the ball right back. come on bgsu! pull off the shocker of the day.

Not that I think it will happen....but NIU over Wisconsin would be likely be the upset of the day.

Come on Panthers! Getting the ball back with 5:30 to play down 5.

Top Bottom