2023 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

Saturday was Bruce Smith day

Bruce_Smith_small.jpg

Bruce_Smith_2_small.jpg

Yesterday we were 53 days away

DJ Burris

20111025_093535_floydOfRosedale2010.jpg
Today we are 52 days away

Spencer Alvarez

11720975.jpg

Zac Epping

20130829__130830-Gofoot-1A-refer.jpg
Gotta love Zac Epping. He was a very good lineman, but what I remember most about him was just the mean streak he had when playing. Just that I'm gonna punch you in the mouth from the opening whistle to the last play. IIRC During the Meineke Car Care Bowl Texas Tech tried to intimidate us. Zac let them know that he wasn't having it. Just love having players like him on the OL.

Breath of fresh air on this thread! I believe I miss seeing my favorite photo of the MN player and the Penn State Kicker getting leveled. Coming up or did I simply miss it?

Tyler Stolsky

11709806.jpg

Colton Beebe

Beebe_Colton_01.jpg

Thomas Tapeh

Tapeh_Thomas_087_medium.JPG

Deon Hightower

purdue-wr-dorien-bryant-runs-on-an-end-around-as-deon-hightower-and-picture-id121665160

Kent Kitzmann

ows_141169612533540.jpg
Random thoughts:

McNamara. Is there another last name more Gopher? Hearing the name during games frequently usually meant our Gophers were rolling.

Just think of having such a dominant game as a running back that people still talk about it to this day. 57 carries is like 3 games for many backs.

I wish I could find the video where Deon Hightower hit an MSU player so hard he broke the shell/ top of the helmet.

A skilled guy that Mase left on defense...😋
But, he had All-Big Ten and potentially all-American type talent and size as a DB if he didn't get injured. Inspite of injury he was still drafted in the end of the first round.

But, he had All-Big Ten and potentially all-American type talent and size as a DB if he didn't get injured. Inspite of injury he was still drafted in the end of the first round.
He played 5 yrs in the NFL that's pretty good.

Top Bottom