2023 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

Cade Larson

11240106.jpg

Thomas Barber

1025391150.jpg.0.jpg

Marion Barber

4937609.jpeg

Miles Thomas

usa-today-8205655.0.jpg

Most amazing part is he outran multiple angles of pursuit. First to turn the corner then down the field. Just blew past them all without cutting back.
Yeah, he is almost at full speed right after the hurdle.

Nice that a Gopher has the first holder of the year award! Thanks Peter for getting it started!

Rodrick Williams Jr! Awesome hit on the punter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same number, but it was Jaylen Waters that made the hit.

The videos don't mention it, but it was Jaylen.

I still don't get what was so bad about that. If the guy is going to run down to try to make a tackle, why can't he be hit? It wasn't blindside, they were literally looking right at each other.

I still don't get what was so bad about that. If the guy is going to run down to try to make a tackle, why can't he be hit? It wasn't blindside, they were literally looking right at each other.
I agree. The downside is it seemed to fire up the Penn State team.

Same number, but it was Jaylen Waters that made the hit.

The videos don't mention it, but it was Jaylen.

Thanks for the clarification and the video!!!!! The idiot could give a hit, but he couldn't take a hit. Probably faked it all the way.

He was seen as a hero in prior games when he would run down and hit someone or make a tackle. He stopped doing that after this happened.

He was seen as a hero in prior games when he would run down and hit someone or make a tackle. He stopped doing that after this happened.
The health issues were kind of sad for the former kicker.

Top Bottom