2023 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
This day always comes up quickly, but we are now only 100 days away from the home opener against Nebraska! I try to incorporate new pictures when possible, especially when it comes to new or young players who haven't played much for the Gophers.

There have been some suggestions in the past about how to make this thread different/better, feel free to post more videos and thoughts on that!

1621947413530-png.12946

3CURIOUS102719.jpg

This day always comes up quickly, but we are now only 100 days away from the home opener against Nebraska! I try to incorporate new pictures when possible, especially when it comes to new or young players who haven't played much for the Gophers.

There have been some suggestions in the past about how to make this thread different/better, feel free to post more videos and thoughts on that!

1621947413530-png.12946

3CURIOUS102719.jpg
Thanks for your work. Always look forward to this.

Ben Mezera gets in a few practice reps
#97 from the '97 squad

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 10.59.39 AM.png

Harold Legania

Bs1qgM2CEAAkoOe.jpg:large

94 is a really difficult number to find players for.
The Gophers haven't even issued the number in several recent years.
Most of the rest who have worn it since about 1990 (as far back as the U's rosters go) haven't had much impact.

94 is a really difficult number to find players for.
The Gophers haven't even issued the number in several recent years.
Most of the rest who have worn it since about 1990 (as far back as the U's rosters go) haven't had much impact.

Every year 94 comes up I think there's going to be someone new to add, but nope, not issued again this season.

Every year 94 comes up I think there's going to be someone new to add, but nope, not issued again this season.
Interesting, I'm aware that some numbers are less popular than others, but never realized how 94 is the least popular. Perhaps we need to have a Gopher Hole Jersey for sale with the number 94 on the back with all proceeds to Dinky Town Athletics.

Top Bottom