2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Purdue hanging onto a lead. Should have an Elite 8 locked up if they win this.

Did I not just see Williams take 3 steps on the skip pass bucket leading into the commercial?

Did I not just see Williams take 3 steps on the skip pass bucket leading into the commercial?
I think he took an extra step . Purdue is the best team in the Big Ten I believe. Hope they close this out.

Huge three from Ivey. Looked really confident taking that.

I beg the NCAA: If you're not sure who it's off of, it's a jump ball. Period.
Or just make a call and stick with it. I honestly do not care if they get the call wrong as long as they make A call. I do also say this during gopher games.

Or just make a call and stick with it. I honestly do not care if they get the call wrong as long as they make A call. I do also say this during gopher games.
Would like to see them put a time limit on the reviews. 30 seconds or a minute, if there isn't a definitive view in that amount of time you go with the call that was made on the court and move on.

Would like to see them put a time limit on the reviews. 30 seconds or a minute, if there isn't a definitive view in that amount of time you go with the call that was made on the court and move on.
I agree about time limit. I would say 30 seconds is plenty of time. If you can’t tell by then stay with the call on the court.

I really like this Purdue squad. The only big ten I thought could do some damage.
Purdue and Iowa were the only two I put into the sweet 16 from the Big Ten.

Can't see Michigan getting past Nova but Purdue is in great position to make the elite 8 for sure and possibly the final 4. Purdue was easily the most complete team in the Big Ten this year.

I agree about time limit. I would say 30 seconds is plenty of time. If you can’t tell by then stay with the call on the court.
Yeah, watching 25 replays over 3-4 minutes while trying to figure out who's fingertip touched the ball last is just bad TV.

Last part of basketball games are already long enough with timeouts and intentional fouls.

Yeah, watching 25 replays over 3-4 minutes while trying to figure out who's fingertip touched the ball last is just bad TV.

Last part of basketball games are already long enough with timeouts and intentional fouls.
And there are 3-4 in every game and each team gets about half in the end. So if you're not sure, jump ball and move on.

TCU/Arizona has been entertaining. Definitely not an offensive struggle the way some of the other games have been.

My bracket hopes hinge on AZ winning it all at this point so hoping they hang on. If they fall I am jumping fully on the St. Peter's bandwagon for the duration of the tournament :)

We need to add traveling calls to things that can be checked on at the monitor.

Wooooow! TCU almost had a miracle then they flopped and almost had a tragedy. Got to love March!

Top Bottom