2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Texas Tech is ugly on the offensive end of the court...

There are a lot of average teams going to the sweet 16.

It really shouldn't be that hard to get Minnesota basketball to get to this average level.

It's so frustrating.
There is a lot of parity in college basketball and very few dominant teams when you get to the tournament these days.

Assuming Cockburn, Ivey, and Keegan Murray leave early for the NBA, the Big 10 is going to have very little returning talent compared to past years. I'm sure they'll load up on transfers but it shouldn't be a monumental task for the Gophers to make some noise in the coming years.

Whatever happened to the head fake?

I've seen more players go full bore in the open floor for a layup, and they get it blocked. time after time.

A simple head fake and the defender goes flying into the stands. It's a lost art.

Whatever happened to the head fake?

I've seen more players go full bore in the open floor for a layup, and they get it blocked. time after time.

A simple head fake and the defender goes flying into the stands. It's a lost art.
Lot of things becoming a lost art in basketball. All about layups and 3s at this point. Midrange game is becoming a thing of the past.

Have a feeling I am about to lose my first final 4 team.....Auburn not looking good at all.

Have a feeling I am about to lose my first final 4 team.....Auburn not looking good at all.
I'm already down one Final 4 team. (Thanks a lot, Baylor.) But I'm in first on our board. (I think I just jinxed myself)

Last edited:

What a no-show from Auburn. The SEC has had a worse tournament than the B1G.
For sure. Look at the seeds that they got and who they lost to. I think every team lost to a lower seeded team and three top three seeds lost to double digit sees. Awful showing.

Bob "Jabba the Hut" Huggins. I think he's falling asleep mid sentence.
I can't stop staring at Candace Parker's hair. She is a good looking women, but WTF is with that hair thing?

What a no-show from Auburn. The SEC has had a worse tournament than the B1G.
I was just about to say this. The Big Ten has gotten a lot of criticism today but the SEC has been more disappointing.

I can't stop staring at Candace Parker's hair. She is a good looking women, but WTF is with that hair thing?
Must draw attention to ones self,no one can say anything you know,it's always all about me .

Assuming Cockburn, Ivey, and Keegan Murray leave early for the NBA, the Big 10 is going to have very little returning talent compared to past years. I'm sure they'll load up on transfers but it shouldn't be a monumental task for the Gophers to make some noise in the coming years.
And Davis, Ohio state freshman, nebraska freshman as well

And now Carr is having a game.
Yeah, how crazy would it be to have Gabe lead his team in knocking out Wisconsin to be followed immediately by Carr leading his over Purdue.....

Top Bottom