2022-2023 Other Bowl Games Thread

Bennett has all day and is picking OSU apart at crunch time.
Maybe they should’ve played to win by playing man (whoops that’s the second to the last TD)
Maybe they should’ve played not to lose by playing zone (whoops that let them back down the field)
Okay back to man and winning
Whoops they are losing

This game definitely proves the SEC is too good and the big ten can’t compete

Maybe try and get closer next time Ryan Day. Those 40 plus yard field goals arent gimmes.

Looking at the replay.....Ruggles (the kicker) walked over and picked up the holder....who was holding their helmet like he screwed up.

Was it a bad hold?

Looking at the replay.....Ruggles (the kicker) walked over and picked up the holder....who was holding their helmet like he screwed up.

Was it a bad hold?
Just looked at it again, hold looked fine to me but I’m not a holding expert.

Gotta give Stroud and Ohio State credit down two of three top receivers and top two running backs coming into the game and then Harrison gets knocked out and still playing that tough pretty good.

Yup. Georgia was rushing 6 or 7 and had the DBs at the goal line, yet Stroud had no outlet to take advantage of that. Weird final series.
Hot take that throwing the ball twice was conservative there

Kirby Smart says his team has been disrespected all year. You’ve been #1 nearly all season and your QB was a Heisman finalist. Sweet Jesus what a tool.

I'm honestly fascinated to see what Fleck tries to do against OSU and UM next year. Those were some football games today. My goodness those teams have firepower all over the field.

Hmm. Will I even watch the championship game now? 50/50 on that.

Top Bottom