Who will win the College Football Playoffs?

Who will win the College Football Playoffs?

• Alabama

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Florida State

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 38 33.6%

• Total voters
Just saw an interesting stat on ESPN. Ohio State is 0-3 all-time vs. Alabama, last meeting 1994. Brought to mind that Minnesota is 1-0 all-time vs. Alabama.

Next thing that came to mind: In your face, Columbus! (done in your best Homer Simpson voice). Ha! ;)

Just saw an interesting stat on ESPN. Ohio State is 0-3 all-time vs. Alabama, last meeting 1994. Brought to mind that Minnesota is 1-0 all-time vs. Alabama.

Next thing that came to mind: In your face, Columbus! (done in your best Homer Simpson voice). Ha! ;)

I remind all the Bama fans down here of that fact as often as I can. Down here Bama fans "don't remember" essentially anything before Saban, besides the Bear years.

I'm definitely looking forward to the two games tomorrow and the title game. This added an entirely new and exciting component to bowl season.

Go with the OSU 'Bama winner. Offensive sells tickets, defense wins championships. OSU is on their 3rd QB and it will good enough to win (Karma)? Remember the D shut down Mich ST and Wisconsin. In years past I thought that the Big Ten champion was to slow to match the speed of the SEC, this year not so much when it come to tOSU, therefore I voted for The Ohio State University.

Go with the OSU 'Bama winner. Offensive sells tickets, defense wins championships.

That's pretty much where I'm at. I feel like Alabama and Ohio State are the two most complete teams on both sides of the ball, and so I'd expect the winner of that game to take it all. I just have a hard time taking Oregon seriously due to that 102nd ranked defense, and Florida State's defense has also been quite a bit less than stellar, although they do have a talented secondary. But in my opinion, neither of those two teams defenses can even compare to the defenses which Bama and OSU run out there, so I've gotta go with the winner of that game, which I'm hoping and thinking will be Ohio State.

I would normally pull for the B1G team to raise the prestige of our conference. However I am not cheering for a school that a top Minnesota athlete is or will attend instead of staying home as a Gopher stud.

FSU!

Top Bottom