Who do you have as your Gameday guest picker?

A lot of steam on twitter for Bud Grant.
Put me in the "Leave the guy alone" camp.

The correct choice given the weather is:
Dilly Bar Dan

What's Paul Bunyan doing these days?

Can we get Lester Nygaard?
Henry Gale?

Austin Felix and Chris Burgan = The Gopher team that won the NCAA National Championship in Bass Fishing in 2015.

IMHO, this is the perfect time for PJ Fleck to acknowledge Jerry Kill's contribution to the rebuilding of Gopher Football. The cupboard wasn't bare with the Empire Class, Jerry Kill's highest recruiting class.

It will be magnimous for both Jerry Kill and PJ Fleck to mend fences.

Baloney.

How about the guy who drove his car into the Red Barn restaurant during the Dinkytown Uprising in 1970.

Not Flair. He hasn’t had a connection to MN in decades. Lots of better options.

Brock Lesner makes sense if he's available, the Deckers would be a good pick too. You can't go wrong with Tony Dungy either.

Not Joe Mauer or Michelle Bachman. Neither went to college here as far as I know.
I'm thinking Bobby Bell, Carl Eller, Tony Dungy, Decker, or Lesner. Use Bud Grant for the coin toss.

Former U.S. Senator Michele Bachmann
or
Former U.S. Presidential Candidate and Minnesota Hopeful, Water Mondale.

Former ESPN talent, and TV talk show host, Craig Kilborn

Pearl Harbor Actor, Josh Hartnet

Cant tell if this is serious, but this is the worst list, by far. And Mr. Todd Bachman was only a US Rep, not a Senator.

Nobody cares about the other 3, either.

John C Calhoun
I'm sure it is a joke. Why do names pop up however that don't have anything to do with University as to education? Calhoun went to Yale. The right for these honors should be for people who committed themselves to the University of Minnesota. Mauer who was going to go to Florida and Bachman who went to Winona College shouldn't even be mentioned. They choose not to attend the University. They built their own bridge elsewhere.

I'm sure it is a joke. Why do names pop up however that don't have anything to do with University as to education? Calhoun went to Yale. The right for these honors should be for people who committed themselves to the University of Minnesota. Mauer who was going to go to Florida and Bachman who went to Winona College shouldn't even be mentioned. They choose not to attend the University. They built their own bridge elsewhere.
In Bachman’s case, literally to nowhere, WI.

Top Bottom