Who do you have as your Gameday guest picker?

Brock probably makes the most sense.

Have to go with Brock Lesnar. Then Lee Corso wouldn't dare put on a Badgers head!

My top picks are:

Lesnar
Whalen
Dungy

I wish we could have Phil Kessel but he'll be playing the Sharks that night :cry:

How about former ROCKSTAR INXS star and fan favorite rocker Jordis Unga?

Lesnar telling Corso "Not so fast my friend", before Corso even picks.

1. Brock
2. Dylan
3. Jessie Diggin's. With all the snow on the ground she could ski up to the stage.

I did a big writeup on this topic a few weeks ago, and afterwards I couldn't believe I had forgotten the most perfect candidate of all.

Caleb Truax, from Osseo, is the former IBF Super Middleweight champion of the world (from Dec '17 to April '18) and is currently ranked 14th in the world by Boxrec. He committed to play football at Virginia State, but had to retire from football due to a leg injury, and - most importantly - Truax's nickname in the ring is "Golden," he has a sociology degree from the U of M, and he is a huge sports fan.

Link to pro boxing record: https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/387857

The only name I can think of that I haven't seen mentioned is Lou Nanne. Not that he's my first choice, but he makes sense in many ways.

Would be very surprised if it wasn't one of Dungy, Whalen, Grant, or Mauer.

Bobby Bell
Miracle on Ice Gophers
the Tapps, Seliger-Swenson, Dixon, Gabbemeyer, Wilhite

Last edited:

IMHO, this is the perfect time for PJ Fleck to acknowledge Jerry Kill's contribution to the rebuilding of Gopher Football. The cupboard wasn't bare with the Empire Class, Jerry Kill's highest recruiting class.

It will be magnimous for both Jerry Kill and PJ Fleck to mend fences.

Top Bottom