Who are you cheering for in the Rose Bowl

Who do you want to see win the Rose Bowl

• Wisconsin-I cheer for the big ten no matter what in bowl games

Votes: 48 29.1%
  • TCU-F bucky no matter what at all times.

Votes: 117 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brew_recruit

Reaction score
As a Gopher Fan will you cheer for Wisconsin in the rose bowl? I know there are lots of people out there that cheer for the big ten second. I don't understand it, but I just want to see what the overall feeling on this board is.

I will. It will be one of those bittersweet things as I would hate to see Bielema win a Rose Bowl. However, the thought of something called a Horned Frog winning the Rose Bowl just seems like sacrilege.

The only roses I want to see Wisconsin win are roses on the grave of its program.

This should not even be a question. Buck the Fadgers. I cannot believe you, "I cheer for the Big Ten" people. Embarrassing.

I don't get the 'Big Ten' people either, it isn't like the conference is trying to establish itself. Screw wisconsin.

Don't trust a "Gopher" fan who would cheer for Wisconsin.

TCU - the underdogs and if they win I can pretend to think we are that much closer to a playoff system.

TCU - the underdogs and if they win I can pretend to think we are that much closer to a playoff system.

How is TCU the underdogs? They are Vegas favorites in the Rose Bowl, and ranked higher than Wisconsin.

I love the Big 10, but not as much as I hate Wisconsin. I would love to see TCU up big in the 4th and go for 2.

Why cheer for a team in your conference? You only cheer for a rival if it helps your team.

I NEVER root for a rival under any circumstance. Ever.

I have nothing against TCU where I hate Wisconsin.

you do the math

- I Always cheer for a Big Ten team in a Bowl game.
- Hate the SEC more then I hate Bucky so I want the Big Ten to always win a BCS Bowl.
- Better make the first one almost always. I may have not cheered for Michigan, Iowa or Wisconsin on occasion in the past.

That should be enough disclaimers to cover things.

How many Red Sox fans rooted for the Yankees when they played the Twins? Pretty sure it's zero.

I cannot believe 13 people so far actually want Wisconsin to win. Hopefully they are all Badger fans. If not, what a disgrace. Wanting your chief rival to get one of their biggest wins in school history in front of probably thousands of future recruits, just so you can hear Mark May say the Big Ten is better than ___ Conference.

Way to think it through, guys.

I don't cheer for private schools, especially religious schools, and I can't cheer for Becky. I guess I will be hoping for an earthquake.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, wisconsin fans (yes, you are a wisconsin fan, even if it's just for 1 game), if you can explain how a badger victory helps the Gophers, I will accept your vote. I still won't agree with you, but I'd like to hear your case.

Ok, wisconsin fans (yes, you are a wisconsin fan, even if it's just for 1 game), if you can explain how a badger victory helps the Gophers, I will accept your vote. I still won't agree with you, but I'd like to hear your case.

It's been explained a bazillion times. Plus you have said "I still won't agree with you." So, I'm not going to waste my time but someone else sure can if they wish. There is no "case" to be made either way. Nothing anyone thinks on this board is going to change the outcome of that game in any way.

It's been explained a bazillion times. Plus you have said "I still won't agree with you." So, I'm not going to waste my time but someone else sure can if they wish. There is no "case" to be made either way. Nothing anyone thinks on this board is going to change the outcome of that game in any way.

Gotta love the "I'm not going to post" post.

I hope Wisky gets their asses kicked big time!!
And the rest of the BT wins their games.

Top Bottom