What to do with Tanner Morgan

Plat Athan rest of year. Not going anywhere anyway might as well start going towards next year. Too bad
My sentiment exactly. You aren’t winning with Morgan so your wasting time with him in there. I didn’t want him hurt, but it’s time to turn the page on the Morgan era. Let Athan play, see what you’ve got and get him experience for next year.

You definitely sit him next week

But. If he can come back and he gives you a better chance you bring him back.

This is now a disappointing year regardless. I said at the start anything short of the west is disappointing. Anything 8+ wins is still a mild success though. Who gives you the best chance to beat Iowa and Wisconsin? We will probably know in 2 weeks or so

Do you get on Selection Sunday for posting his tweets too?

Get over it, it’s how social media works.
Does he post on the basketball forum? I don't read that much. Still think he's making clickbait. But whatever, he's trying to make a name for himself. He can do what he wants and I don't have to like it.

Morgan gives us our best chance to win. Nobody is going to look good behind that offense line. Nobody. It's the #1 things standing between where we are and undefeated.

Morgan gives us our best chance to win. Nobody is going to look good behind that offense line. Nobody. It's the #1 things standing between where we are and undefeated.
We aren't going to win much, so play for the future.

Our offensive line ran the ball all over them.

We didn't pass block well, but they were manning us up and bringing a ton of people. There is literally no fear of anyone we have on the outside. We really aren't going to be able throw the rest of the year.

We are kind of screwed in the passing game due to a tremendous lack of talent.

Despicable act by the Illinois defender. Dirty program and even dirtier fan base.

What to do, is put him in the back of an OL that keeps him off of the turf.
After Morgan gets bounced around a few times his accuracy falters.
That is not surprising given his senior citizen status.

You definitely saw why Carroll wasn’t playing at ND again today
He Carrol needs to keep his damn body in front of the shoulder of the defender, and stop playing so stiff and up right in pass protection. If he just jab steps that Blitzer, that is a huge play to Williams on that screen. Carrol has to be better, he is capable, but he needs to elevate his play.

Top Bottom