Week 9 Other Games Thread

As much as I hate Harbaugh, I gotta give it to the aggressive two minute offense to end the half regardless of whether they score.

The Fighting Butt Bs will be .500 in the BG10 by the end of day.

Michigan got robbed of a TD before half. Called a strip sack fumble, recovered for a TD. And overturned with zero conclusive evidence.

Definitely pulling for

Sparty
Becky
tOSU
Purdont

Holy shit, could just barely hear the band at Michigan half time. They were playing the Halloween theme song. That's awesome.

Michigan got robbed of a TD before half. Called a strip sack fumble, recovered for a TD. And overturned with zero conclusive evidence.
That was a terrible overturn. The MSU quarterback never touched the ground and he lost the ball.

#16 Baylor and #17 Pittsburgh both down (early 3rd qtr and at the half).

Those 2 Chenal boys on dinkscosin look like beasts.

I personally think Iowa still has a chance here. Wisconsin has gone completely to "dont turn it over" mode instead of attack mode. Iowa D line looking a lot better too.

Is it just me but Iowa and Wisconsin look really bad! Minnesota just needs to handle business each week and we should win every game to Indy

Michigan: Stupid chance to take when you have the lead and the momentum.

Is it just me but Iowa and Wisconsin look really bad! Minnesota just needs to handle business each week and we should win every game to Indy

They are both inept on offense. If the Gophers don't turn the ball over.....or go into a shell on offense.....we should be able to win both games.

Wisconsin clearly having the 3rd period blahs.

That Wisconsin RB is pretty good.

Top Bottom