Week 9 Other Games Thread

Well, back to Iowa. Will Ferentz ever fire his son at OC?

Well, back to Iowa. Will Ferentz ever fire his son at OC?
No. He's coach in waiting. But that was some amazingly bad football the last two games for that team. They really were dominated by Penn St to, until Penn St. had to bring in a QB about as good as me... They could easily have 3 losses in the Big Ten...

Going to be another hilarious week on Corn Nation!
😆
The postgame presser with Scott is great.
Softball questions from the Nebraska media.

Frost says the same thing every week.

Anyone see the end of the Florida St and Clemson game? Florida St did the lateral to everyone on the last play of the game, ends up being a fumble and Clemson picks it up and scores a td to win 30-20 (it was 24-20 at the start of the play). So Vegas had it at 4.5 points for spread and the O/U was 48. Some money changed hands there. Always makes me laugh (mostly because I never bet).

Big man fumble TD in the OSU v PSU game.

Announcers imply that OSU got hosed on a targeting call against Clemson in the CFB --- well they also got away with two good ones against the Gophers (Leider and MBS) so I think they can shut up about it.

He is kinda right to be honest. Nebraska doesn’t get to play Nebraska every year like the Gophers do.

View attachment 15039
It's also true in the sense that the 6 year scheduling rotations paired teams in terms of competitive balance, i.e. we got Maryland and Nebraska got Ohio State. In the 6 years of those schedules we've never played two of Michigan, Penn State, and Ohio State in a season whereas Nebraska has done it 4 times.

It's also true in the sense that the 6 year scheduling rotations paired teams in terms of competitive balance, i.e. we got Maryland and Nebraska got Ohio State. In the 6 years of those schedules we've never played two of Michigan, Penn State, and Ohio State in a season whereas Nebraska has done it 4 times.

That was by design because Nebraska was supposed to be good and that was supposed to be a big game.

He is kinda right to be honest. Nebraska doesn’t get to play Nebraska every year like the Gophers do.

View attachment 15039

Nebraska can't beat anyone. Can't beat Illinois. Can't beat Purdue at home. Can't beat Minnesota. Of course their schedule looks hard when they can't win against the teams they play every season. We've exhausted almost all options to find a conference team they can beat. They are the biggest loser.

These are the teams in the Big Ten. Minnesota is beating them and Nebraska isn't. That's why Minnesota looks like they have an easier path.

tOHSU, mi, msu, ok tough break

But if Nebraska is good as they think, theyd still be better than 3 win team

tOHSU, mi, msu, ok tough break

But if Nebraska is good as they think, theyd still be better than 3 win team
Undeniable -- but we have had easier schedules from them year in and year out (though I suspect we'd have a better to much better record than Riley/Frost)

Ohio State penalties are keeping Penn State in this game -- the marquee games have been really fun today.

Since Frost took over NE in 2018, MN has had a tougher strength of schedule twice (2018, 2019), and Nebraska once (2020 when the schedules were supposed to be identical).

Since Frost took over NE in 2018, MN has had a tougher strength of schedule twice (2018, 2019), and Nebraska once (2020 when the schedules were supposed to be identical).
In '18 and '19 is the fact that we played Georgia Tech and Auburn factored into the equation? Additionally where are you getting your numbers? The below site has Nebraska with a harder SoS in '18.

https://www.warrennolan.com/football/2018/sos

I’m watching auburn v miss as well as Ohio st v pedo st. I’m wondering why the bands are playing so much. It sounds like a fun college atmosphere. But it can’t be.

Don’t they have a monster truck rally announcer and black eyed peas soundtrack? Odd.

Penn State getting called for illegal touching 😬😬😬

Top Bottom