Week 9 Other Games Thread

Wow. Iowa makes a goalline stand to keep the Badgers out of the end zone on 4th and less than a yard.

Oh my lord!!!! Iowa offense is garbage. Game over now.

Wisconsin's defense is good, really good. But holy crap, Iowa's offense is terrible. Gophers just need to take care of business and then it looks like we are headed for a title showdown at Huntington Bank stadium in the final game of the year.

Now that there's zero hope for an Iowa win, I hope Wisconsin shuts them out.

Wisconsin's defense is good, really good. But holy crap, Iowa's offense is terrible. Gophers just need to take care of business and then it looks like we are headed for a title showdown at Huntington Bank stadium in the final game of the year.
The key as always with Iowa. Don't turn the ball over!!!!

WI has 4 times more points (20) than Iowa has yards (5). Their #2 ranking certainly aged well.

Don’t you have to give the return man a cushion if he fair catches?
I saw that as well. Its like he went right at him and then moved quickly to the left allowing for return man time to catch it. So the question is, can you do that? It would be an ideal distraction for players to do that. Perhaps even having your hands up while approaching the guy who is calling for a fair catch. One guy going right, and another one going left etc.

Shows it can be tough to make a living on turnovers. Sometimes they just don't come.
So true. They are getting exposed in a big way. And its not like Wisconsin is super great. Good defense, but Iowa's offense is also horseshit.

Cincinnati has no business being ranked in the top 4 and Oklahoma probably doesn’t either, certainly not top 3. GA, OSU, AL

Top Bottom