K State at West Virginia
Purdue at Illinois
Notre Dame at Georgia Tech
TCU at Baylor
LSU at Auburn
Texas at Oklahoma State
Ohio State at Penn State
etc.

I'm just going to treat this as all other games thread.

BC up 14-7 on Clemson.

Boy.....Illinois got screwed. Quick whistle blown, calling forward progress when an Illinois defender clearly ripped the ball away from the Purdue receiver.

Michigan state and Michigan look super mediocre

Michigan state and Michigan look super mediocre

Not a great sign that the team that handed Rutgers their first Big Ten wing in a few years is looking better against Michigan than we did.

BC with a 97 yard fumble recovery for a touchdown. Up 21-7 on Clemson.

Not a great sign that the team that handed Rutgers their first Big Ten wing in a few years is looking better against Michigan than we did.
You don’t need to watch the Michigan state Michigan game to know that the gophers aren’t very good right now

You don’t need to watch the Michigan state Michigan game to know that the gophers aren’t very good right now

Believe me. I know this. I'm just looking for ANY silver linings.

Michigan shot their shot last week.
Can't get up emotionally this week.

It would be a surprise if Michigan couldn't be prepared to play Michigan State. Though maybe despite what their coaches told them all week about MSU, they couldn't help but think how Rutgers handled them.

After last night, I had a hunch that we made Michigan look good last week. It’s clear that was a correct assumption. Harbaugh is totally gonna get canned this year. Writing is on the wall having him coach/recruit on a 2 year contract.

Welcome back to the B1G cellar Gopher fans. We managed OK through the 2010s all things considered.

Last edited:

Clemson getting smoked at home by BC, and from the box score it doesn't look like Trevor Lawrence not playing has anything to do with it. His backup's numbers are great. A killer "14 point" turnover and dismal defense.

You guys are pretty quick to condemn a Michigan team that likely still wins a rivalry game by 10+ today (prediction)

BC goes up 28-10 on Clemson. I get that they are without Lawrence....but BC is making their defense look pedestrian. I suppose one of their touchdowns was a 97 yard fumble recovery.

BC goes up 28-10 on Clemson. I get that they are without Lawrence....but BC is making their defense look pedestrian. I suppose one of their touchdowns was a 97 yard fumble recovery.
Joe Tessitore is annoying in this game

There is some amount of Michigan coming down off the emotional high of last week’s big win combined with Mich St losing to Rutgers and getting jacked for what they think is their main rivalry combined with Mich thinking they can just waltz in and beat a team at home that just lost to Rutgers.

Don’t know how big a factor, but more than zero.

D.J. Uliagalelei, the 5 Star Freshman has put Clemson in the end zone 1 so far. Should have a better 2nd Half

Last edited:

Watching the Michigan game...

If the Gophers had even an OKAY defense...We'd be 2-0. Goddammit.

You guys are pretty quick to condemn a Michigan team that likely still wins a rivalry game by 10+ today (prediction)

To be fair, we’ve been condemning Michigan for about 3 years.

There is some amount of Michigan coming down off the emotional high of last week’s big win combined with Mich St losing to Rutgers and getting jacked for what they think is their main rivalry combined with Mich thinking they can just waltz in and beat a team at home that just lost to Rutgers.

Don’t know how big a factor, but more than zero.

There is also a non zero chance that both teams just suck.

Michigan is showing us just how BAD our Gophers defense is. Losing 20-17, after 3 quarters, to Michigan State...who got pummeled by Rutgers last week.

Michigan is showing us just how BAD our Gophers defense is. Losing 20-17, after 3 quarters, to Michigan State...who got pummeled by Rutgers last week.

Yup. Watching Michigan struggle is a bad sign. We made them look awfully good last week. 😰

I forget which game I was watching....but they cut in to give an update on the Michigan/MSU game. Announcer said they were playing for Paul Bunyan's Axe.

Get it right, dude.

I forget which game I was watching....but they cut in to give an update on the Michigan/MSU game. Announcer said they were playing for Paul Bunyan's Axe.

Get it right, dude.

Well, at least they didn't get it confused with the Land Grant Trophy.
The most prestigious of all traveling trophies.

MSU just got another touchdown. Up 27-17....looking good to knock off Michigan. I'm fine with that.

Top Bottom