Week 3 Other Games Thread

Washington had 4th & goal from the 2 to go ahead and they went with the short side option and got stuffed.

I think Bama might not like the price they'll end up paying at Wisky. I think they just lost the future superstar 5-Star RS FR RB (Young) with a knee. Bringing him in for mop-up duty and get that. No guarantees in college football.
Probably have 3 more 5 stars behind him.

This is so weird.

he wants so badly to be popular and nebraska is absolutely willing to sell out to make him a mega star. will be interesting to see what ends up happening with his career trajectory. hard to say he's made a bad choice so far.

he wants so badly to be popular and nebraska is absolutely willing to sell out to make him a mega star. will be interesting to see what ends up happening with his career trajectory. hard to say he's made a bad choice so far.

I like a little bit of swag.

Is that < or > ?

That’s fine but be yourself instead of someone else.

North Carolina is struggling with NC Central. Hampton has 180 yards but it’s only 17-10.

Cignetti at Indiana may be the real deal, UCLA rebuilding, but the Hoosiers look sharp.

Cignetti at Indiana may be the real deal, UCLA rebuilding, but the Hoosiers look sharp.
Some were saying Indiana surpassed us after the Covid year. I’ll take a wait and see approach, let’s see if he can close this one out vs UCLA as a first baby step.

Top Bottom