Week 3 Other Games Thread

Bama has such amazing athletes. Went from potential 14-6 to 21-3 in an instant.

Wisconsin fans are getting a good game. Even if they lose they come out ahead. No Texas-Michigan beat down.

We'll see if Wisconsin can keep it going with Van Dyke out, right knee injury. That's creates an epic story maybe unfolding. Maybe = less than likely.
Nice take

It's going to be hard for Wisky to make a comeback if these stats don't improve dramatically:

1726336325268.png

Well, back to being unimpressed by the Illini. They are only beating Central Mich 13 - 6 at halftime at home. This is the best they can do against a Central Mich defense:

1726336705988.png

You take out the one long run by McCray it pretty horrendous. FYI.... the first series of the game they went right down the field and scored to get a lot of these stats. Not much since.

Last edited:

The "Tulsa Golden Hurricane" is worse than the Utah Jazz or the Los Angeles Lakers

Tulsa Tornadoes was right there

I think Florida State should become the Volcanoes or maybe the Colorado Crocodiles

Wisconsin fans are getting a good game. Even if they lose they come out ahead. No Texas-Michigan beat down.

We'll see if Wisconsin can keep it going with Van Dyke out, right knee injury. That's creates an epic story maybe unfolding. Maybe = less than likely.
This didn’t age well

wisconsin today reminds me of some failed Gopher games against Ohio State, Michigan, etc.

They are able to move the ball okay and aren't down that bad statistically, but Bama's getting big plays and wisconsin has to grind for every first down

wisconsin today reminds me of some failed Gopher games against Ohio State, Michigan, etc.

They are able to move the ball okay and aren't down that bad statistically, but Bama's getting big plays and wisconsin has to grind for every first down
Yep, and how many times is Bama going to allow them to make 17 play drives.

Again, Wisky implodes with a fumble. Their Def gets good 3 and out then get this on their end. Bama 3 plays for the score.

I think Bama might not like the price they'll end up paying at Wisky. I think they just lost the future superstar 5-Star RS FR RB (Young) with a knee. Bringing him in for mop-up duty and get that. No guarantees in college football.

All four major networks have college football tonight. I wonder how often that's happened before? And among the featured teams : Indiana, UCLA, Kentucky, UCF and Colorado State.

I think Bama might not like the price they'll end up paying at Wisky. I think they just lost the future superstar 5-Star RS FR RB (Young) with a knee. Bringing him in for mop-up duty and get that. No guarantees in college football.
Haynes is the same class. and they've got next year's #1 RB committed. I think they'll be ok.

I see Wisky student section has emptied out. I don't blame them as it's a beautiful day and there's cheap beer back at the house.

I see Wisky student section has emptied out. I don't blame them as it's a beautiful day and there's cheap beer back at the house.

Wheels coming off the hype train.

I guess Wisconsin can put away the CFB royalty/blueblood talk from years back.

Top Bottom