Week 3 Other Games Thread

Sucks for Kansas. Nationally ranked a couple of weeks ago with an experienced team. Unfortunately.....they may have the dumbest team in the country. The entire sequence going into half was an epic meltdown. Failing to fall on a fumble that like four or five Jayhawks had a shot at on UNLV's last drive was clownish. And Daniels is an absolute liability. He just chucks the ball up when he gets into trouble....and for the second game in a row.....it probably cost them the game.

So arizonas coach and team just essentially quit out there with 5.5 min left and the ball at the 40. Like I get you’re probably going to lose, but woof. I’d be pissed if I was a fan of theirs in a year they should be decent

So arizonas coach and team just essentially quit out there with 5.5 min left and the ball at the 40. Like I get you’re probably going to lose, but woof. I’d be pissed if I was a fan of theirs in a year they should be decent
And then he takes a late timeout?

Sucks for Kansas. Nationally ranked a couple of weeks ago with an experienced team. Unfortunately.....they may have the dumbest team in the country. The entire sequence going into half was an epic meltdown. Failing to fall on a fumble that like four or five Jayhawks had a shot at on UNLV's last drive was clownish. And Daniels is an absolute liability. He just chucks the ball up when he gets into trouble....and for the second game in a row.....it probably cost them the game.
KU was hyped coming into this year but the margin for error at places like KU, Minnesota, and a whole host of other P4 schools is fairly slim. Not many mid-tier P4 programs can play dumb and win, even against a historically weak but improving UNLV program.

Minnesota's best team in decades (2019) could have lost all 3 of their non-conference games against South Dakota St, Fresno St, and Georgia Southern. All of those games had clown stuff and poor play and could have been losses.

I put all my week's betting on Alabama -15.5

By some computer rankings that's a massive advantage. Most computer models have wisconsin slightly below the Gophers so far.

Lots of empties in the student section at kickoff for the big Bama game at Camp Randall

In the first WISC series at Madison, Van Dyke taken off the field and immediately went to the locker room with what appears to be a right knee. It looked like a non-contact before he was hit going to the sideline. The way he looked on the cart heading to the locker room there's a strong chance he's done.

Last edited:

Wisconsin fans are getting a good game. Even if they lose they come out ahead. No Texas-Michigan beat down.

We'll see if Wisconsin can keep it going with Van Dyke out, right knee injury. That's creates an epic story maybe unfolding. Maybe = less than likely.

In the first WISC series at Madison, Van Dyke taken off the field and immediately went to the locker room with what appears to be a right knee. It looked like a non-contact before he was hit going to the sideline. The way he looked on the cart heading to the locker room there's a strong chance he's done.
Guy has had a massive injury list. May make it a very long year for wi

Wisconsin player rips QBs helmet off so Alabama's QB has to sit out a play. That rule about sitting out after losing a helmet needs to be discretionary.

Holy shit! The best QB hit I've seen in years. Bama smoked him

Wisconsin picks up 13 on 3rd and 14. Now going for it on 4th and a half yard.

Update: Alabama plays the run and stops it.

I'd like to see both teams lose but it's B1G vs SEC so go Wisconsin.

Not good for the Dairy Raid, Van Dyke hurt and Bama with too many explosive plays already.

I've never understood what actually is a Chez Mellusi, but I now like him

KU was hyped coming into this year but the margin for error at places like KU, Minnesota, and a whole host of other P4 schools is fairly slim. Not many mid-tier P4 programs can play dumb and win, even against a historically weak but improving UNLV program.

Minnesota's best team in decades (2019) could have lost all 3 of their non-conference games against South Dakota St, Fresno St, and Georgia Southern. All of those games had clown stuff and poor play and could have been losses.
Leipold is a bit overrated on here.

0-2 Florida State down 0-10 to Memphis
I remember when a ton of players skipped the bowl because they were going to the draft. Beyond their QB who got injured. Did FSU simply lose a ton of their team from last year?

I remember when a ton of players skipped the bowl because they were going to the draft. Beyond their QB who got injured. Did FSU simply lose a ton of their team from last year?
Yes, Florida State had a significant presence in the 2024 NFL Draft. They had 10 players selected, which was the highest in the ACC. This included multiple defensive linemen, defensive backs, and wide receivers. Notably, Jared Verse (LB) was the first Seminole off the board, picked by the Los Angeles Rams at No. 19 overall.

Wisky making critical errors. Missing a fairly easy FG and now giving up 2 big pass plays for the TD. Ball game. It took Bama 17 secs for the score.

Alabama is going for a score with 30 seconds left in the half. And TD

Top Bottom