Week 3 Other Games Thread

Down to a hail mary

Will the FSU coach be fired before he even gets to the locker room?

FSU boosters aren’t getting their money’s worth. Given that MSU story have to wonder if the team is in mutiny mode. Show me the money.

S Carolina mustve watched PJ coach the end of UNC. Huge play, lots of time and then they choose to run the ball on 2nd and long with a 45+ yd FG coming rather than try pass/scramble. Get a half yard and have to try the FG from there. Kicker misses by about 8 inches.

How is that not defensive pass interference?? Pushed off the receiver to make the play.

Notre Dame was just going to run out the clock and their RB busts a 70 yarder for a TD with just a few seconds left in the half. Purdue is awful.

All four major networks have college football tonight. I wonder how often that's happened before? And among the featured teams : Indiana, UCLA, Kentucky, UCF and Colorado State.

Crazy that they didn't have a better game lined up for primetime.

If I had a QB draft pick I would look at Cameron Rising from Utah. That team is championship tier with him and bad without him.

i'll be pretty surprised if napier makes it out of this week right now. backup qb from A&M and they're getting housed again at home

Top Bottom