Week 2 Other Games Thread

out west, Arizona losing at half 10-6 to.... Northern Arizona

Boise tacks on another 3 to go up 20-14. Boise has 224 yds of offense. Oregon only 149 yds.
I was looking to go to bed and I even live on the west coast. Do I need to turn this game on? Boise can win?

Boise goes up on Oregon again. This whole season, early as it is, feels very different. Lot of close games, some unexpected losses, I don't feel nearly as bad about losing to UNC last week as I might have otherwise. We didn't lose to Northern Illinois, now did we?
North Carolina is not a good football team.

No matter what happens, we can all just shed one last tear for the Squawkeyes

I was looking to go to bed and I even live on the west coast. Do I need to turn this game on? Boise can win?
Agree with other comments. Boise playing really well. In those 4 sacks they have on Gabriel they aren't getting lucky they are going through the Ducks line.

I still expect the ducks to come back...

No matter what happens, we can all just shed one last tear for the Squawkeyes
Nope, but I can share the enjoyment I felt as I viewed this shot from the CBS coverage after the made field goal. Nothing like seeing the Hawkeye fans in complete disbelief at Kinnick.

i have no idea what targeting is and it continues to ruin games.

Yep, some upsets brewin in the late late games. Although, I don't know if many people realize Ariz is #20.
And with Michigan’s loss today, the longest winning streak in NCAA football at 8 in a row.

Southern Utah with the win over UTEP in OT. FCS having a night.

Its been a fun day. Watched the refs do their best to screw Northern Illinois, but they won anyway. And Iowa St had a miracle. It was so fun to watch...
Yes, that was egregious in the NIU game. I’m thinking that official spotted it short on purpose. I don’t know how else you explain that.

jeanty says boise won't go away after oregon coughs one up

Holy shit did this game change. Oregon was walking away in the second half and now two straight turnovers. They got over confident...

Top Bottom