Week 2 Other Games Thread

If Boise could just tackle someone. My god.

This game could still have 28+ points left

Could you imagine our gophers with a kickoff return team like that?

lol.....so the returner doesn't get credited for the touchdown.....but rather.....a fumble. Well deserved.

The Boise State coach
lol.....so the returner doesn't get credited for the touchdown.....but rather.....a fumble. Well deserved.

But the returner gets the style points.

That's all that matters.

I didn't realize Thomas Hammock is the head coach at NIU. Another Gopher connection on a big win.

I'm still waiting for Oregon to blow this.

An entertaining game for sure. I'm glad we're smart enough to not play Boise St...

Looking less and less likely by the second.....they are probably going to escape.
Honestly, props to them. Their schedule is kinda nuts to start the season. Idaho and Boise are good teams and probably tougher outs than a few P4 teams, then they have their biggest rivalry game next week.

Just saw the recap of WMU-OSU 56-0. OSU 683 total yards. WMU-99yds same WmU team that was ahead of Wisc in the 4qtr last week. OSU playing 5 star 2nd and third stringers in the 2nd half. Yikes!
We're happy for your Buckeyes! BTW, they do look like the only legitimate CFP threat from the B1G this year!

Ferentz got bit by stupid decision to go for 2 too early in game. Happy about that!

We're happy for your Buckeyes! BTW, they do look like the only legitimate CFP threat from the B1G this year!
My Buckeyes?? That was the game on the Big10 network starting at 6:30. Fell asleep halfway through 2nd qtr and woke up in the 4th qtr. Too much celebrating the cheaters getting their heads handed to them in the 11:00 game. OSU looks to be loaded. Hard to tell until they play somebody tough. Oregon and Penn State look to be vulnerable. USC is the dark horse.

Iowa losing to Iowa State is great! Love to see it!

Notre Dame losing is great! Love to see it! (to Northern Illinois no less!)

Deon Sanders Buffs getting blown off the field is great! Love to see it!

Although a little scary to see if Neb is coming back to life ... though no more divisional play and not a rivalry with them means we won't see them more often than Mich, Penn St, etc in the long term? We did draw them as the "two play" the next two years. Iowa gets them every year, hopefully they beat each other up.

Don't think there were that many other interesting developments this week, overall?

My Buckeyes?? That was the game on the Big10 network starting at 6:30. Fell asleep halfway through 2nd qtr and woke up in the 4th qtr. Too much celebrating the cheaters getting their heads handed to them in the 11:00 game. OSU looks to be loaded. Hard to tell until they play somebody tough. Oregon and Penn State look to be vulnerable. USC is the dark horse.
Always hard to say this early. Agree the buckeyes roster is loaded so they should be fine. Oregon I think is coming to grips with how much Nix and his quick release helped them last year and have to hope Gabriel continues to improve there (Nix had a massive lift in year two, so it may be false hope). PSU clearly needs to put it together more on defense, but probably will be fine with the schedule. USC is it that they’re ok or that LSU is pretty mediocre without Daniels? Fun part of the season where the rankings don’t really mean anything for most teams. Agree that Michigan getting punked was very fun

Top Bottom