Week 2 Other Games Thread

Nebraska may finally be decent again.

And the Sanders experiment is falling apart quicker than I thought it would.

Come on Buffs......at least make this somewhat of a game.

One thing I like about Shedeur is that he's used to playing with a bad offensive line.

That's the positive argument why a team should want to spend a high pick on a QB that doesn't win much.

One thing I like about Shedeur is that he's used to playing with a bad offensive line.

That's the positive argument why a team should want to spend a high pick on a QB that doesn't win much.

He's going to be terrible in the NFL. Thinks he's the super star and doesn't just play his part. I'd want nothing to do with him. Someone will give him a chance though.

Does Deion stay after this year if they don’t make a bowl?

Does Deion stay after this year if they don’t make a bowl?
Yes. Because he's not winning at CU so I doubt others are going to try and get him.

I don't think there's any chance of CU firing him this quickly unless it's a disaster behind the scenes. They were struggling before and their best bet is to see where the hype train leads for another year or two.

Deion is in way over his head. There’s not a chance he stays after this year. I can’t wait to hear the excuse he gives for leaving. I hope NE puts 50 on his ass.

I know what this fan base thinks of Bret Bielema, but they are hanging in there with Kansas going into the 4th.

1725759117759.png

Wisconsin’s last opponent , WMU, down 35-0 at the half to OSU. Buckeyes with 406 yards in the first half. Yikes! Makes Wisconsin’s victory over WMU look pretty pathetic.

Colorado’s OL is bad for sure but they also make it easier for defenses by almost never running the ball. They have 30 pass attempts so far and 5 runs.

Bielema does well with the talent he has. Illinois pulls ahead of ranked Kansas 20-17 with under 10 minutes to play.

Alabama up on South Florida 14-13 with about 9 minutes left in the 3rd
I think this is starting to turn into a possible upset alert. Hard to believe but Bama currently has 42 yds rushing. I've started watching and Bama offense isn't doing anything but S Florida offense is struggling too.

Wisconsin’s last opponent , WMU, down 35-0 at the half to OSU. Buckeyes with 406 yards in the first half. Yikes! Makes Wisconsin’s victory over WMU look pretty pathetic.
Methinks badger fans are in for a long season. . .

Who is the color commentator of the Nebraska game? One of the worst I've ever heard.

For the Nebraska game?
Former NFL and Texas quarterback Colt McCoy will make his debut for NBC after recently announcing his retirement from football. McCoy will serve as the game's analyst in the broadcast booth alongside play-by-play announcer Paul Burmeister, a former Iowa quarterback.

Former NFL and Texas quarterback Colt McCoy will make his debut for NBC after recently announcing his retirement from football. McCoy will serve as the game's analyst in the broadcast booth alongside play-by-play announcer Paul Burmeister, a former Iowa quarterback.
Ok...can tell it's his debut. I thought Rudolph was fine on the Gopher game.

Bielema does well with the talent he has. Illinois pulls ahead of ranked Kansas 20-17 with under 10 minutes to play.
This sucks, it looks like the Illini will hold on. They actually tacked on a field goal, 23-17

Well, count on another dogfight on the schedule as Kansas is a decent team that they beat.

Last edited:

Does anyone care about Alabama now that Saban is retired?

Top Bottom