Week 2 Other Games Thread

Does anyone care about Alabama now that Saban is retired?
Do you mean other than the state of Alabama itself? All I can say is that they are another top-ten team that looks way over-ranked based on their performance against unranked S Florida.

Do you mean other than the state of Alabama itself? All I can say is that they are another top-ten team that looks way over-ranked based on their performance against unranked S Florida.
Yes, that’s what I meant.

The Oregon vs Boise State game looks good. Just going into the 2nd qtr and the Ducks lead 7-3, but Boise is on the Ducks 3-yard line.

Oklahoma in a dogfight with Houston, 14-12, Sooners, 4th Qtr

I think the whole SEC does to a degree as I think the conference likes to use them to pump up the strength of the entire conference (against B1G).
Agreed. But I don’t think they pull in the eyeballs on TV now like they did with Saban. To me, they’re a non factor now.

Last edited:

Nebraska/Colorado has turned into a flag fest. Neither team looks good.

The Ducks better get their shit together on their O-Line. Just started the 2nd Qtr and Gabriel has been sacked 3 times. The OSU D-Line is going to chew these guys up without some improvement.

Last edited:

Just saw the recap of WMU-OSU 56-0. OSU 683 total yards. WMU-99yds same WmU team that was ahead of Wisc in the 4qtr last week. OSU playing 5 star 2nd and third stringers in the 2nd half. Yikes!

This sucks, it looks like the Illini will hold on. They actually tacked on a field goal, 23-17

Well, count on another dogfight on the schedule as Kansas is a decent team that they beat.
Bielema’s a good game day coach.

Just saw the recap of WMU-OSU 56-0. OSU 683 total yards. WMU-99yds same WmU team that was ahead of Wisc in the 4qtr last week. OSU playing 5 star 2nd and third stringers in the 2nd half. Yikes!
$20 Million NIL helps …

No doubt. They have a 5 star freshman reciever and a 5star freshman running back who are electric. They have 3 backup QBs who all looked good They will lose 1-2 of the QBs to the transfer portal according to my buddy who is a Buckeye fan. Maybe the gophers should open their checkbook for one

And Nebby hasn't scored in the 2nd half
Yeah, NEB can't get too full of themselves as NDSU scored 26 on these guys. Ohhh yeah.... I forgot this is NEB. They are now ready for the 12-team playoff based off this win.

Boise goes up on Oregon again. This whole season, early as it is, feels very different. Lot of close games, some unexpected losses, I don't feel nearly as bad about losing to UNC last week as I might have otherwise. We didn't lose to Northern Illinois, now did we?

Boise goes up on Oregon again. This whole season, early as it is, feels very different. Lot of close games, some unexpected losses, I don't feel nearly as bad about losing to UNC last week as I might have otherwise. We didn't lose to Northern Illinois, now did we?
Boise tacks on another 3 to go up 20-14. Boise has 224 yds of offense. Oregon only 149 yds.

Top Bottom