Week 14 - Other Games - Thread (There are no other games)

Looks like the refs were trying but ran out of options after the made FG.
Yeah, they even huddled together after the made FG...presumably to figure out some type of flag they could throw.

Nebraska did kick our butt last year. That was their signature win ;)

So what are the chances of Nebraska making the playoffs now?

Not as good as when all the media writers had to write a pre-season column due by a deadline.

I don't have any doubt they'll be saying the same next year. Fleck broke out in year 3, so Frost will next year. Hogwash, but they'll say it. I'm not a Martinez fan. He's not a winner. They'd be better playing McCaffrey...

Memphis beats Cinci. That means the two teams get to play at the same place next week for the AAC Championship.

Now we can all root for Virginia to upset Clemson.

I don't know how good Virginia is defensively, but I think offensively, they like to play more of a Big Ten style offense.

Now we can all root for Virginia to upset Clemson.

I don't know how good Virginia is defensively, but I think offensively, they like to play more of a Big Ten style offense.
Not sure where on earth you are getting this.

UVa relies on their mobile qb who amassed >450 yards of offense by himself today. They run unique packages and disguise their options well (not necessarily wildcat).

They do not play a B10 style offense. If anything, their defense/linebackers under Bronco mimics the B10.

Mizzou trying to become bowl eligible against Arkansas. Up 10-7.

Nebraska given fresh downs after a running into the kicker.
Epenesa just pile-drove Martinez into the ground.
He causes a lot of trouble.

Thank goodness this season is over. Hope you guys enjoy GameDay and beat Wisconsin.

Now that is pretty incredible!

Coastal hasn't won the ACC champ game since 2010! It has been Florida State or Clemson every year since 2011.

That was one reason I was rooting for VT, as you could possibly argue that VT is the strong football program in the Coastal division and that it would've been nice for the ACC to have at least a ranked team in the Orange Bowl this season.

Virginia will probably just crack the top 25, and then drop out again after losing to Clemson.

Thank goodness this season is over. Hope you guys enjoy GameDay and beat Wisconsin.
Do Arkansas fans ever wish that you had gone to the Big 12 with the Texas schools?

I know you made the SEC champ game in 2002 and 2006, but otherwise it has been pretty dry. Obviously playing in a division with Bama, Auburn, and LSU doesn't help.

Do Arkansas fans ever wish that you had gone to the Big 12 with the Texas schools?

I know you made the SEC champ game in 2002 and 2006, but otherwise it has been pretty dry. Obviously playing in a division with Bama, Auburn, and LSU doesn't help.

Not really. We have been competitive some in the SEC up until a certain motorcycle accident. I'm sure we would have had more wins if we had joined the Big 12, but the past 6 years, we would have been the doormat of the conference even if we were in Conf USA.
We just have to accept the fact (and it's hard to accept) that .500 in the SEC is good for lil ol Arky.

Not really. We have been competitive some in the SEC up until a certain motorcycle accident. I'm sure we would have had more wins if we had joined the Big 12, but the past 6 years, we would have been the doormat of the conference even if we were in Conf USA.
We just have to accept the fact (and it's hard to accept) that .500 in the SEC is good for lil ol Arky.
What about joining the East with Mizzou? Guessing it is easier to be competitive in that division?

I thought I saw some buzz that SEC is considering getting rid of divisions, as well.

A dog fight in Ann Arbor would be great, but I would hate for OSU to go down today.

Man, Okudah interfered two plays in a row, but no flags. Ouch for MI. Like seeing Michigan run that RPO against OSU though. Nice film for Gophers next week...

Less scoring. More bruises and hard hits, please.

I dislike Ohio state but we absolutely need them to win this game against Michigan’s it’s a shootout so far :oops:.

Man, Gophers can score on OSU. Can they stop them? They'll need to force a minimum of 2 turnovers, but on the Lucas Oil turf, take the over people...

OSU looks awfully powerful. Wow, they sure have some playmakers on offense.

Illinois crapping the bed at home against Northwestern. Illinois had like 31 yards at halftime and time of possession was like 25 minutes to 5 in favor of Northwestern. And the score was only 10-7. Never really seen that before.

Top Bottom