Week 14 - Other Games - Thread (There are no other games)

Virginia beat Virginia Tech. Either of these teams could end up as our opponent should we go to the Orange Bowl.

This would be a disappointing Bowl matchup.

Mizzou trying to become bowl eligible against Arkansas. Up 10-7.

Nebraska given fresh downs after a running into the kicker.
Epenesa just pile-drove Martinez into the ground.
He causes a lot of trouble.

Virginia beat Virginia Tech. Either of these teams could end up as our opponent should we go to the Orange Bowl.

This would be a disappointing Bowl matchup.

I wouldn't be disappointed. It's probably a better matchup than getting throttled by an SEC team in the Citrus, but more likely Outback Bowl.

I doubt they will pick us for the Orange Bowl though. Probably wanna save that for a year they can get Michigan or a bigger team.

Rest assured everyone, Nate Stanley played his best game this year against Minnesota (and not today against Nebraska).

Good to know we played the Iowa QB at his best, because today it isn't the case.

Game is getting juicy. Fights going on, facemasks not being called. Iowa imploding. Kind of fun to watch when I could care less who wins.

Watching the Iowa, Neb. game. Man is Neb. cheap. Yapping in the Iowa players faces after most play. I don’t say this very often, but come on Iowa.

Nebraska might tie it up, momentum in their favor.

Tie game boys. I'm sure Ferentz is chewing gum and Iowa fans going crazy...

It really feels like Nebraska will win this . They did luck out with Iowa WR dropping a long potential TD.

Mizzou trying to become bowl eligible against Arkansas. Up 10-7.

Nebraska given fresh downs after a running into the kicker.
Epenesa just pile-drove Martinez into the ground.
He causes a lot of trouble.
Unfortunately for MIzzou their NCAA bowl ban was upheld on appeal, so the game today is fairly meaningless. Of course they'd like to win, but they ain't going bowling either way...

I'd really like to see Iowa pull this out against Nebraska. I really don't care for Frost, nor do I want to see anything happen that will help their program try to dig out of the hole they're in. Guess it doesn't matter too much in the long run...

NO!!

Don’t let these dumb red &&$$&$ gain an inch of momentum! No bowl games this year!!

What a garbage game-changing call on the “no-catch”. And then they go and flag the hit a couple plays later? which didn’t seem like a target. Edit: they reversed the makeup call too. wow

Big Ten HQ is f___ing with the calls!!

They’re rigging the game to try to get Neb bowl eligible!!! Sons of &$&@&$

Wow! Iowa fans have to be out of their minds right now.

MADE IT AGAIN!!!!!

F UUUUUUUUUU Nebraska!!!!!

Come on up JDS! Don’t waste your final season playing in s___hole Lincoln with no bowl for a THIRD year, for that massively overrated coach!!

Iowa winning means our loss was against a 9-3 ranked team.
Nebraska losing means Frost has been there two years an no bowl game and no win close to a "signature" win for Frosty.

Top Bottom