Week 14 - Other Games - Thread (There are no other games)

Ohio State is scary good. Michigan not giving themselves a chance though.

Illinois crapping the bed at home against Northwestern. Illinois had like 31 yards at halftime and time of possession was like 25 minutes to 5 in favor of Northwestern. And the score was only 10-7. Never really seen that before.
Man, Illini look like trash at home. Dominated TOP in 3rd quarter, but give up a long drive to NW and now down 23-10 early in 4th. I can't say I'm shocked, but I'm mildly surprised.

OSU is a freaking juggernaut, man. 35 points early in the 3rd quarter against that Mich D in Ann Arbor. Goodness gracious.

Down goes Fields! He may be done for the year. That did not look good.

There goes our chance. We won't get credit for a quality win next week because we played their 2nd string QB. :cool:

There goes our chance. We won't get credit for a quality win next week because we played their 2nd string QB. :cool:
This just means number 2 will go down next week while the 3rd string carries them to a natty again.

OSU putting on the finishing touches to a dominant win at Michigan. It would take a miracle for the Gophers to beat both Wisconsin and Ohio State. But miracles happen, Right??

I don’t care if OSU blows us out, I just want to be playing them next week!

It would be nice to get a shot against them.
They are very likely the top team in college football. A chance to measure up against them is all you can ask for.

At least Auburn is putting up a good fight.

It would be nice to get a shot against them.
They are very likely the top team in college football. A chance to measure up against them is all you can ask for.
Okay, now your thread title is bitterly and sadly spot-on.

Alabama loses. Gives Auburn a first down with an illegal substitution.

We could get one of them in a Bowl Game.

Yeah, I haven't done all the mental math, but I'd assume Georgia and Alabama both end up in NYD6 bowls, so Auburn will be in the Citrus. PSU to Rose? Wisc to Citrus? MN to Outback vs. next SEC team (Florida?). Lots to work out in the next week. I'll be kinda bummed about today for a while...

Top Bottom