Week 13 Other Games Thread

He is a very confusing coach to me. All the talent and it’s like he gets way too cute at times or overthinks things. OSU was more physical on both sides of the ball and had receivers in 1 on 1 all over the field and he couldn’t get them to any advantage. Maybe the 2 big plays will be a shot in the arm for them

And as I type that, bomb for 6. Why they haven’t been pushing down field all game is beyond me. Michigan doesn’t have the rushers they did last year. Pushing it down field on them opens everything up
Agree. OSU looked unstoppable earlier in the game.

Michigan cannot run the ball at all without Corum. More possessions seems to favor tOSU

Showing why it’s the top ratings regular season game of the season.
Speaking of ratings the Thursday NFLslate set multiple records including nearly 42 million people watching the Giants and Cowboys. Imagine the numbers if players hadn’t knelt…they lost those millions and millions of offended fans 😂😂😂

2 f
It's almost like Gus should be doing WWE.

I usually watch with the sound off to avoid all the inane yelling and meaningless banter.

Good idea.

I like the crowd noise, especially in a big game. Maybe some day TVs will have a filter

Rattler taking a dump on my dreams of Clemson getting upset today.

Come on Iowa State!

With a loss to Country Jer does Freeze loss his opportunity to coach Auburn?
I kinda suspect Auburn floated that rumor to gauge the response.

The last time someone almost hired Freeze it was PR disaster.

Does the loser still make the playoffs if it's a one score game?
I think that depends on Clemson TCU and USC
They won’t go ahead of a 1 loss conference champ:
They will go over a 1 loss non conference champ or an2 loss conference champ.

1 score game knocks LSU out even if they beat Georgia I think

Top Bottom