Week 13 Other Games Thread

LOL. BG10 and officials definitely do NOT want to see Iowa in the championship game next week.

Watching nebby and iwa is like watching George "scrap iron" Gadaski go against "the very capable" Kenny Jay.

PJ would punt here for sure because we don’t do 4-1s 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

The Gophers would have pounded Iowa if they had played like that last week. No turnovers and no penalties for them last week. Why do they save their best game for us? Why, Why, Why? They irritate me even when they lose.

Some people are really sad because we should’ve taken advantage and I agree. But I also don’t feel that bad because we aren’t very good.
Would feel worse to have a really good team and not take advantage.

Happy to see FSU relevant again

And their back Trey Benson might be an All-American - sophomore transfer from Oregon

UNC loses by that score.

Now let’s have SC beat Clemson and take the ACC out of the CFP! Let’s go Cocks!!
Bad miss at the end for the NC kicker, along with another chip shot miss. What a disappointing way to finish the season for them. Already looking forward to the game next year against the Tar Heals.

The Gophers would have pounded Iowa if they had played like that last week. No turnovers and no penalties for them last week. Why do they save their best game for us? Why, Why, Why? They irritate me even when they lose.
The question should never be why does Iowa save their best for us in a heated rivalry game—they should. The question is why don’t we ever save our best game for Iowa?

The question should never be why does Iowa save their best for us in a heated rivalry game—they should. The question is why don’t we ever save our best game for Iowa?

We all see it. At least they've been able to play against the Badgers. Let's hope that continues tomorrow.

Because we put no pressure on Petra’s. Scared to afternoon Iowa’s opening play, TE end screen. No guts, no glory.

Again....in a very conservative manner.....the Gophers don't blitz all that much. I was saying it during the game too. Petras is hot garbage when he's under pressure. Yet we rushed four and let him get comfortable.

One of the ESPN commentators in the Florida / Florida St. game just can't stop YELLING!!!!
Brock Osweiler. Just horrible.

“That’s not PI, not in a rivalry game on fourth down”.
“You hate to see the refs decide a game”.
“When the ref sees the right arm grab the hip of the receiver like that, it’s an automatic PI indicator”.

Not exact quotes, but pretty close, and they were all about the same play. The play before was clear DPI, and not a peep.

He’s garbage.

Top Bottom