Week 13 Other Games Thread

Can't wait tile next year...we play Mich & OSU.
I'm a visiting Michigan fan (see the thread I posted for context) and cannot agree more. I'm so tired of our game not being an annual battle. You punked us in our own stadium and 2014 and then 2015 was a classic. 2020... We don't talk about that. The brown jug is such a great story and trophy. I'm praying when USC and UCLA come in we get you guys as a 2nd protected rival after OSU. Every Minnesota fan I've met has been fantastic and we had a super fun time tailgaiting on campus before the '15 game.

I'm a visiting Michigan fan (see the thread I posted for context) and cannot agree more. I'm so tired of our game not being an annual battle. You punked us in our own stadium and 2014 and then 2015 was a classic. 2020... We don't talk about that. The brown jug is such a great story and trophy. I'm praying when USC and UCLA come in we get you guys as a 2nd protected rival after OSU. Every Minnesota fan I've met has been fantastic and we had a super fun time tailgaiting on campus before the '15 game.

I went to The Big House in 2004 an enjoyed my visit and the fans as well.

Good luck in the Title Game and CFP Playoffs

A&M goes up 3 scores with 7 minutes and change left. Back door is opening for OSU. USC or TCU loses next week and they are in.

Looks like Kaliakmanis is going to have to wait for Caleb Williams to move on in order to win the Heisman.

A&M goes up 3 scores with 7 minutes and change left. Back door is opening for OSU. USC or TCU loses next week and they are in.
A 2 loss non conference champ will not jump a 1 loss power 5 team.
USC must win.

Now it’s just us and Illinois among the West teams that have never played in the conference championship game.

A 2 loss non conference champ will not jump a 1 loss power 5 team.
USC must win.
That's on me for ambiguous grammar. I meant the Buckeyes are in if either TCU or USC lose.

Herbstreit made a good case for Alabama over OSU though.

That's on me for ambiguous grammar. I meant the Buckeyes are in if either TCU or USC lose.

Herbstreit made a good case for Alabama over OSU though.
There is really no good case for Bama over OSU
What was it?

Here is the case for OSU over Bama:
1 loss vs 2
Two wins better than bamas best win
Lost to a team better than bama’s loss…or their other loss

Interesting stakes in the Apple Cup. It's a conference semifinal-by-proxy, with Utah advancing via a Huskies win and Oregon backing in if Wazzu prevails. Not sure if I've ever seen that in any sport.

There is really no good case for Bama over OSU
What was it?

Here is the case for OSU over Bama:
1 loss vs 2
Two wins better than bamas best win
Lost to a team better than bama’s loss…or their other loss
Bama's losses were both on the final play to really good teams. Bama "finished the season better".

I agree (barely) with the first point, but he's giving Alabama way too much credit on the second. OSU didn't impress against NW or Maryland, but the tide's finish was pretty meh too. It should be the Buckeyes.

55 points in the first half of the Apple Cup. And Washington scores on a 75 yard TD pass 10 seconds into the second half.

The Pac has been fun as heck this year with Penix and Williams and Bucky and all the Utes.

Would be interesting to see what SC could do if they get into the playoffs - Caleb Williams is like a mini-Mahomes
A 1 vs 4 Georgia-USC semifinal would be a really entertaining game with a ridiculous number of athletes. And if I’m Georgia that’s not a matchup I’m thrilled to be getting.

I hope UGA, UM, TCU and USC win next week. Would make for an interesting playoff and 4 conferences represented. Don't want to see OSU, Bama, LSU or anyone else at this point. Think they are all imposters.

I hope UGA, UM, TCU and USC win next week. Would make for an interesting playoff and 4 conferences represented. Don't want to see OSU, Bama, LSU or anyone else at this point. Think they are all imposters.
Yeah. This season is an example of why I don’t like a 12 team playoff unless there are a lot of auto bids

The Gophs need Michigan as another protected rival like they need hole in the head. This year aside, Wisconsin and Iowa are enough.

Top Bottom