Week 1 Other Games Thread

Cam Miller is a baller for NDSU but any kind of pressure and he gets wobbly. The CU D is complete garbage.

Cam Miller is a baller for NDSU but any kind of pressure and he gets wobbly. The CU D is complete garbage.
He was rough last year when things got tough. He’s been game today. That scramble was amazing.

Wish Colorado played an Oregon or someone with a high flying offense this year. They may give up 80. Which is particularly impressive when you have Hunter cutting the field in half to be this bad

He was rough last year when things got tough. He’s been game today. That scramble was amazing.

Wish Colorado played an Oregon or someone with a high flying offense this year. They may give up 80. Which is particularly impressive when you have Hunter cutting the field in half to be this bad
Maybe the O will be a bit more creative with Roehl gone.

Late in the 2nd Qtr Colo is getting embarrassed NDSU - 20 & COLO - 14. Colo has given up 215 yds to an FCS offense. I wonder if Deion will even stop to talk on the way off the field at half.

Travis Hunter has to play both ways in the NFL right? He could be the best WR or the best CB in any draft.

I’m not paying close attention but I believe Colorado threw an incomplete pass when they could have just taken several knees. NDSU gets a Hail Mary attempt that fails.

I’m not paying close attention but I believe Colorado threw an incomplete pass when they could have just taken several knees. NDSU gets a Hail Mary attempt that fails.
Yeah, putrid play calling by Colorado. They nearly cost themselves the game.

Close game at Camp Randall. WI just went ahead at the half 10-7

Michigan State looks bad again. Wisconsin looks fairly mediocre to start things off. Looks like same old things in the B10 so far

Wisconsin turnover in their own territory in the late 3rd up 13-7. WMU will have a chance to take the lead

The TCU/Stanford game looks like it's going to be a high scoring affair too. Love the now deceased Pac-12 after dark.

Washington's game tomorrow night starts at 10CT. I'm liking this new Big Ten all of the sudden.

Donald Willis really has become a great LBer at WMU

Rotten luck for WMU, but also a pretty bad mistake.

Of course Sconny gets that bounce and gets the ball back like that. Hope WMU can overcome it and pull off the upset. Fleck would be proud, avenge the 2017 Cotton Bowl!

Rotten luck for WMU, but also a pretty bad mistake.

Of course Sconny gets that bounce and gets the ball back like that. Hope WMU can overcome it and pull off the upset. Fleck would be proud, avenge the 2017 Cotton Bowl!

Big mistake by that player.

Wisconsin up 28-14 with 3min down WMu worn down.,They are playing hard. Wisconsin has an air raid offense. Their running game is solid.

Top Bottom