We are ranked 20th!!!

As long as one of the west teams ends up being ranked after we do a western sweep, it would be good for us.
It could be Purdue for all we know.
Probably not Nebraska.

Yes; I am not sleeping on Purdue. They were the first team to show the formula for beating Iowa. And their defense is pretty damn good.

Unless Minnesota is up top fighting for a playoff spot, I couldn't care less about the Selection Committee Rankings... or the AP, for that matter. It's fun for those who enjoy the rankings, though.

I just want Minnesota to go to 1-0 in the 2021 Illinois season... You take care of all that Ranking garbage, Murray... it's obviously important to you.
Wow. The rest of us are playing checkers while you are playing 3D chess. You have your priorities in the right place and thankfully you are on that wall, protecting us all from silly expectations and silly polls. Thank you sir, for your sacrifice.

Wow. The rest of us are playing checkers while you are playing 3D chess. You have your priorities in the right place and thankfully you are on that wall, protecting us all from silly expectations and silly polls. Thank you sir, for your sacrifice.

Like Bobby Fischer and Colonel Jessup, all rolled into one magnificent GopherHoler.

Key word: HARD.

What would you call them, if you were a silicone salesperson?
Thats why I bolded it. HAHA,

That's a good question. I don't know what I would call them other than pure enjoyment.

I work in refineries, LNG plants and heavy industrial so my mind defaults to devices being mechanically moving (jointed and steel) or safety instruments like fire and gas monitors. I know, not important to this.

I think I prefer Gummy bear breast implants... they sound delicious.
I'm learning a lot here! When do we get Reese's Pieces implants?

Sorry everyone. We're ranked 20. I got excited.

Thats why I bolded it. HAHA,

That's a good question. I don't know what I would call them other than pure enjoyment.

I work in refineries, LNG plants and heavy industrial so my mind defaults to devices being mechanically moving (jointed and steel) or safety instruments like fire and gas monitors. I know, not important to this.

I see what you're saying. There are no moving parts in gigantic fake boobs. Hopefully not, anyway. So why would they call them a device?

I see what you're saying. There are no moving parts in gigantic fake boobs. Hopefully not, anyway. So why would they call them a device?
Exactly. Not that I'm complaining in any way, shape or form.

Happened across this pic of Laazrakit the other day contemplating the Gophers' ranking...

1635903745615.png

Okay, so did everybody expect us to be ranked? Ranked as high as #20?
My serious question: possible to get from #20 to #4 if we win the next 5?

Yes. I would probably have had the gophers in the 20-30 range. Would have to look closer but those teams are all about the same.

4 is possible yes

No, I didn't expect to be ranked. Certainly not as high as #20, in the only poll that counts (not that the other polls aren't really really cool in their own weird way).

Could we go from #20 to #4? Wow. that would take some doin'. The Crimson Tide would have to lose the rest of their games and the entire state of Alabama would have to be hit by a meteor.

Go a few years earlier and a different type of "big hair". ZZ Top had the best babes...

I really like the Gophers videos revealing the uniforms they'll wear against the upcoming opponents.

If they ever do a throwback uniform, Sharp-Dressed Man would be a great choice for musical backing.

The story on espn.com shows us as 6-3. D'oh.

IMO.... maybe. It would depend on everyone else. We'd likely need two out of the three:

1. A weak big 12 champion w/ at least one loss (undefeated OU gets in before us)
2. Cinci loses a game
3. Oregon loses another

Winning our last 5 will be more improbable than this happening. But I'm all for it.
RTB - Ski-U-Mah - GO GOPHERS!!!

Top Bottom