USA Today: Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh discusses coronavirus in interview, shifts conversation to abortion

What does that have to do with anything?
It's why you do it, you hope that it survives and therefore turns into a person.

If it was dead, you wouldn't cut her open, you'd just suck it out.

It's why you do it, you hope that it survives and therefore turns into a person.

If it was dead, you wouldn't cut her open, you'd just suck it out.

That's some great science right there. It's not a person. Cut mom open, lift if out. It's now a person.

I hate to say this, but Wisconsin has aborted us in football many times over the past 20 years.

True. But, we have to be more like Frankenstein and pull ourselves together enough to get the Axe back!

Alice might be the worst show of all time. This lock down is awful.

When you're quoting a source, represent what is stated there accurately please. Abortions are not categorized on worldometers.info as "deaths".
"Deaths" is not PC. But, that's exactly what it is. Study it. Look at it. It's horrible! We don't do that to animals.

When you're quoting a source, represent what is stated there accurately please. Abortions are not categorized on worldometers.info as "deaths".
Are you shitn me?? It’s listed under “Health” a few spot above suicide #s... people do really see it like they want.

Just my 2 cents worth, but if you do not believe in abortions, then what type of birth control do you favor? If it is the pill, then you'd better re-think your choice, because the pill is merely a form of very early abortion. I, myself don't choose to play "God" so I'll leave that up to the individual. This is quite an off-topic discussion for a football board.

"Deaths" is not PC. But, that's exactly what it is. Study it. Look at it. It's horrible! We don't do that to animals.

I post it earlier, but you can be arrested for destroying eagles eggs. They must consider them eagles. This country is such a flipping mess morally.

This is quite an off-topic discussion for a football board.
It's not a football discussion in the slightest. It's an OTB discussion. They tried to tie it to football because of Harbaugh, but that is weak.

@GopherHole Staff , please consider moving this to the OTB, thanks!

Just my 2 cents worth, but if you do not believe in abortions, then what type of birth control do you favor? If it is the pill, then you'd better re-think your choice, because the pill is merely a form of very early abortion. I, myself don't choose to play "God" so I'll leave that up to the individual. This is quite an off-topic discussion for a football board.
The pill is not a form of abortion. It is a 100% reversible form of contraception. the pill contains hormones that prevent the release of eggs from the ovaries. Once the pill is no longer taken, normal egg release resumes.

The pill is not a form of abortion. It is a 100% reversible form of contraception. the pill contains hormones that prevent the release of eggs from the ovaries. Once the pill is no longer taken, normal egg release resumes.
Maybe he meant the "morning after pill"?

Maybe he meant the "morning after pill"?
The morning after pill is also a homonal contraceptive used to delay ovulation. It has a stronger dose than the commonly prescribed birth control pill. The morning after pill will not cause an abortion.

It's RU 486 that is commonly referred to as the abortion pill, which is usually taken within 8 weeks of becoming pregnant. It ends the pregnancy by blocking a necessary hormone from being produced.

The morning after pill is also a homonal contraceptive used to delay ovulation. It has a stronger dose than the commonly prescribed birth control pill. The morning after pill will not cause an abortion.

It's RU 486 that is commonly referred to as the abortion pill, which is usually taken within 8 weeks of becoming pregnant. It ends the pregnancy by blocking a necessary hormone from being produced.
I’m good with all three of those options.

If you reread my input, I said the majority make the dnr decision themselves. Now you go off on "many". What percent is that? And you know this how? Been there done that? My father did not have a dnr but had told us kids no ventilator.
Try reading my post. You talked about examples of people and DNR in "rest homes". I just pointed out that most people do not die in rest homes and may not have had the chance to make a personal decision on DNR.

Reread what you posted. "when is life exterminated?" Then you go off talking about people that are living and have a heart beat. Makes no sense.
Just putting into context the different times when human life could be terminated. It may not have been you that used the term exterminated, but I was originally responding to a post that referred to extermination and you replied. I was just using the same terminology. By the way, you never answered any of my questions.

Spontaneous Abortion by ICD-10 codes

An abortion means any pregnancy that is not carried to full term, no matter the reason.

Here are some of the medical reasons for abortion, meaning cause of death of the fetus.
bortion (complete) (spontaneous) O03.9

• attempted (elective) (failed) O07.4
    • complicated by O07.30
      • afibrinogenemia O07.1

• cardiac arrest O07.36

• chemical damage of pelvic organ O07.34

(s)
      • circulatory collapse O07.31

• cystitis O07.38

• defibrination syndrome O07.1

• electrolyte imbalance O07.33

• embolism O07.2

(air) (amniotic fluid) (blood clot) (fat) (pulmonary) (septic) (soap)
      • endometritis O07.0

• genital tract and pelvic infection O07.0

• hemolysis O07.1

• hemorrhage O07.1

(delayed) (excessive)
      • infection
        • genital tract or pelvic O07.0

• urinary tract tract O07.38
      • intravascular coagulation O07.1

• laceration of pelvic organ O07.34

(s)
      • metabolic disorder O07.33

• oliguria O07.32

• oophoritis O07.0

• parametritis O07.0

• pelvic peritonitis O07.0

• perforation of pelvic organ O07.34

(s)
      • renal failure or shutdown O07.32

• salpingitis or salpingo-oophoritis O07.0

• sepsis O07.37

• shock O07.31

• specified condition NEC O07.39

• tubular necrosis O07.32

(renal)
      • uremia O07.32

• urinary tract infection O07.38

• venous complication NEC O07.35
        • embolism O07.2

• complicated (by) (following) O03.80
    • afibrinogenemia O03.6

• cardiac arrest O03.86

• chemical damage of pelvic organ O03.84

(s)
    • circulatory collapse O03.81

• cystitis O03.88

• defibrination syndrome O03.6

• electrolyte imbalance O03.83

• embolism O03.7

• endometritis O03.5

• genital tract and pelvic infection O03.5

• hemolysis O03.6

• hemorrhage O03.6

(delayed) (excessive)
    • infection
    • intravascular coagulation O03.6

• laceration of pelvic organ O03.84

(s)
    • metabolic disorder O03.83

• oliguria O03.82

• oophoritis O03.5

• parametritis O03.5

• pelvic peritonitis O03.5

• perforation of pelvic organ O03.84

(s)
    • renal failure or shutdown O03.82

• salpingitis or salpingo-oophoritis O03.5

• sepsis O03.87

• shock O03.81

• specified condition NEC O03.89

• tubular necrosis O03.82

(renal)
    • uremia O03.82

• urinary tract infection O03.88

• venous complication NEC O03.85
      • embolism O03.7

• failed - see Abortion, attempted
  • habitual or recurrent N96
    • care in current pregnancy O26.2-

• with current abortion - see categories O03-O04
    • without current pregnancy N96
  • incomplete (spontaneous) O03.4
    • complicated (by) (following) O03.30
      • afibrinogenemia O03.1

• cardiac arrest O03.36

• chemical damage of pelvic organ O03.34

(s)
      • circulatory collapse O03.31

• cystitis O03.38

• defibrination syndrome O03.1

• electrolyte imbalance O03.33

• embolism O03.2

• endometritis O03.0

• genital tract and pelvic infection O03.0

• hemolysis O03.1

• hemorrhage O03.1

• (delayed) (excessive)
      • infection
      • intravascular coagulation O03.1
Not the end of the list by any means. Ran out of memory to copy more at a single time.

Try reading my post. You talked about examples of people and DNR in "rest homes". I just pointed out that most people do not die in rest homes and may not have had the chance to make a personal decision on DNR.
You don't need to be in the rest home to have a dnr so yes most people have a choice.

You're such a simple-minded idiot. But we already knew that.

No actual God would pass judgement on whether a woman carries a child to term. This is simply the interpretation of an insecure religious sect - one that should worry more about getting its clergy to stop molesting young kids than trying to tell women what they can do with their bodies.
Why don’t we stop abortion and pedophilia? Both are defended by leftists.

That would be great.
Conversely, what if he ended up being a gay, democrat, low-wage earner?
Maybe it’s just me, but you seem to love fetuses more than some pretty large segments of people.
What a stupid ass comment. You assume that because someone is against abortion, they must have such an issue with gays, Democrats, or the poor, that they‘d rather someone from those categories not exist. You don’t understand the mind of someone that is pro-life

Last edited:

What a stupid ass comment. You assume that because someone is against abortion, they must have such an issue with gays, Democrats, or the poor, that they‘d rather someone from those categories not exist. You don’t understand the mind of someone that is pro-life

They are glued to their TV sets for their thoughts. I forgive them.

Top Bottom