USA Today: Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh discusses coronavirus in interview, shifts conversation to abortion

It's easy for him to prove it. You see, there was this dot explosion, and boom the universe. Then a cell magically created itself on this planet and eventually made us. There, any questions? LMAO

Do you believe in science?

Well you think if 'God' died around 33 AD so roughly 2000 years ago we would have some sort of evidence. I mean we use carbon dating to determine the age of organic material that is from millions and millions of years ago. I would think we would find some kind of evidence by now.

Well you think if 'God' died around 33 AD so roughly 2000 years ago we would have some sort of evidence. I mean we use carbon dating to determine the age of organic material that is from millions and millions of years ago. I would think we would find some kind of evidence by now.
I never said prove there’s no Christian, Biblical God. I said prove it to your claim that God is not real. I believe God exists. How accurate is the Bible? Probably not very accurate since it was edited how many different times by different governments of the past. Books left out, interpretations changed. I’m saying prove there’s, without a doubt, no God. You can’t.

Just when we thought this thread might die out, Hitler Youth is back on the board. This oughta be entertaining.
“Hitler Youth”...interesting name to give to someone that’s 28 and has zero in common with Hitler, other than whatever little percentage of German heritage I have.

“Hitler Youth”...interesting name to give to someone that’s 28 and has zero in common with Hitler, other than whatever little percentage of German heritage I have.

Well, the "youth" part is due to your age. The "Hitler" part is...well you just claimed "leftists" support pedophilia. The funny thing is, I don't think "leftists" have been the ones visiting the Vatican for decades and looking the other way while their religious "leaders" have systematically violated children in the name of Jesus.

It’s possible to believe some of scientific findings/theories, and not believe others. The Big Bang, if it happened that way, still could have been God’s doing.

Please tell us you don't believe in evolution and I think we will know everything we need to about you.

Well, the "youth" part is due to your age. The "Hitler" part is...well you just claimed "leftists" support pedophilia. The funny thing is, I don't think "leftists" have been the ones visiting the Vatican for decades and looking the other way while their religious "leaders" have systematically violated children in the name of Jesus.
Leftists want to call pedophilia a mental illness and they prefer to call them “child lovers”. Look into what the left is doing, the LGBT wants to protect them now. I agree the Catholic Church is sick, and it should be extinct for the way priests have been protected and defended. I think the Pope is evil, and the Catholic Church is a warped religion. Not defending it.

Not sure how me accusing the left of supporting pedophiles makes me “Hitler youth”.

Please tell us you don't believe in evolution and I think we will know everything we need to about you.
I do believe in evolution, you were hoping I’d say I don’t so you can call me an uneducated, science denying, radical right winger

I do believe in evolution, you were hoping I’d say I don’t so you can call me an uneducated, science denying, radical right winger

It definitely would have explained a bunch of your other stances you've taken on this board. It is really shocking to hear someone who is 28 - and not devoutly Catholic - say they are pro-life.

It definitely would have explained a bunch of your other stances you've taken on this board. It is really shocking to hear someone who is 28 - and not devoutly Catholic - say they are pro-life.
Yeah I’m sorry I don’t fit in a nice little box

I never said prove there’s no Christian, Biblical God. I said prove it to your claim that God is not real. I believe God exists. How accurate is the Bible? Probably not very accurate since it was edited how many different times by different governments of the past. Books left out, interpretations changed. I’m saying prove there’s, without a doubt, no God. You can’t.
Yeah the burden of proof doesn't fall on him in this spot pal.

Prove a cell just happened, and then eventually led to us. Thanks.

I would have asked you how all the matter showed up, but the dot exploding thing just makes me giggle.

Why is it bad that some people don't want to see a baby massacred in the womb?

What is so crazy about it? Please answer!

I have no problems with homo's, dems, or people making less than six figures. What I have a problem with is you or others telling me if I don't agree with the homo lifestyle or the democrat policies.....I'm any of 100 artificial names.

Bang your boyfriend into oblivion for all I care. Embrace every left policy you can for all I care.

You embrace yours and I'll embrace mine, ok? In your world, I need to be silenced, and you need to heard!
Would you be okay with only aborting gay fetuses?

Goldteam saying "homo lifestyle" and "homos" pretty much says all that needs to be said. Wow.

He made the claim. Burden falls on the one making the claim does it not? I’m not claiming God exists. I believe God exists, but I’m not claiming to know for fact.

You defended Hitler on this site. That's the only box that matters.
Nope. I’ll say it for the tenth time. Didn’t defend Hitler. I defended the coach that went under fire for praising Hitler’s ability to lead. Because I believe in free speech, and don’t feel that what the coach said was a fireable offense. Way to oversimplify what I ACTUALLY said in an attempt to make me look like a bad person.
F off Bruh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MAKE THAT HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
These people are off their rocker with these stupid ass assumptions of what we stand for. It’s pretty entertaining though.

Do you believe in science?
Science is not an object to believe in. It is a method of questioning and testing the answer to the question to see if the answer is correct. Therefore your question is illogical.

Top Bottom