USA Today: Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh discusses coronavirus in interview, shifts conversation to abortion

You trust the W.H.O.? They’re changing their classification of it based on pressure from the LGBTQ+$?@. They justify their decision based on not wanting to stigmatize.

it’s not genetic. gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

Should we trust 28-year-old you with such vast life experience? The guy who loves to stigmatize?

Should we trust 28-year-old you with such vast life experience? The guy who loves to stigmatize?
I love to stigmatize? I’m fine with a transgender getting their surgeries if they’re an adult and able to make such a huge decision on their own. I think they have the right to that. I’m not going to sit and act like mental illness is to be embraced. I won’t be forced to accept nonsense. I wouldn’t be rude to a transgender, but I’m not gonna be like “oh so you used to be a girl and now you’re a guy? Wow congrats. You’re so brave”.

Side note: parents that allow their underage child to undergo hormone replacement therapy, and/or the surgeries, should be found guilty of child abuse

Last edited:

I love to stigmatize? I’m fine with a transgender getting their surgeries if they’re an adult and able to make such a huge decision on their own. I think they have the right to that. I’m not going to sit and act like mental illness is to be embraced. I won’t be forced to accept nonsense. I wouldn’t be rude to a transgender, but I’m not gonna be like “oh so you used to be a girl and now you’re a guy? Wow congrats. You’re so brave”.

Transgendering is mental illness gone made.

Leftists want to call pedophilia a mental illness and they prefer to call them “child lovers”. Look into what the left is doing, the LGBT wants to protect them now. I agree the Catholic Church is sick, and it should be extinct for the way priests have been protected and defended. I think the Pope is evil, and the Catholic Church is a warped religion. Not defending it.
You laugh about how others mischaracterize your point of view, how do you justify saying the Left supports pedophilia? What are your credible sources?

You laugh about how others mischaracterize your point of view, how do you justify saying the Left supports pedophilia? What are your credible sources?
Dude do your own research. The far left is trying to mainstream pedophilia and label it as an illness that shouldn’t be stigmatized.

Dude do your own research. The far left is trying to mainstream pedophilia and label it as an illness that shouldn’t be stigmatized.

Check out "Spotlight". I think the Catholics took care of mainstreaming pedophilia decades ago. I'm pretty sure they were the ones labeling it an illness and sending their bad priests to new locations for "rehabilitation".

I think abortion is a selfless, evil act. I couldn't imagine not having life and can't imagine why anyone would want to take that blessing away from someone. I understand there are different scenarios and reasons to justify and abortion. But, sometimes we are not dealt the best hand in life. There's always adoption too. Plenty of loving homes out there. Harbaugh got some bonus points in my view. Sounds like he runs a spiritual based program as does Fleck. Have you seen Tanner Morgan's Social Media? Now, I know my opinion will probably be thrashed by the Pro-Choice crowd.

I think abortion is a selfless, evil act. I couldn't imagine not having life and can't imagine why anyone would want to take that blessing away from someone. I understand there are different scenarios and reasons to justify and abortion. But, sometimes we are not dealt the best hand in life. There's always adoption too. Plenty of loving homes out there. Harbaugh got some bonus points in my view. Sounds like he runs a spiritual based program as does Fleck. Have you seen Tanner Morgan's Social Media? Now, I know my opinion will probably be thrashed by the Pro-Choice crowd.

How about it's an INDIVIDUAL'S choice? I think these pro-lifers haven't watched enough "Handmaiden's Tale" (spoiler: in the future, women are used as vehicles for reproduction and not much else). Anyway, where else do we try and meddle in other people's personal body business like this? it's such a strange take to be so passionate about what another human does with their body and their life.

Also, not sure if you've heard, but we are LITERALLY burning through the Earth's resources at a faster rate than it can possibly replenish. There is a reason for that: overpopulation. At this rate, our children's children will not have much of a place to look forward to living.

Funny enough, you said "selfless" about abortion. But I'm pretty sure you meant to say "selfish". Ironically, your first attempt was actually correct. Abortion is SELFLESS (which means more concerned about the needs of others). We need WAY more people thinking about others and the Earth we share. I'd argue it's MASSIVELY SELFISH for ANYONE else to try and tell another person the decision they should make about having a baby just because that is what your religion taught you was right - or even what your own PERSONAL (which means JUST yours, not someone else's) belief is.

God is good, isn't he?

Personally I'm ok with threads wandering off topic as they sometimes dude but man bumping a thread from April ... with a post about a SCOTUS ruling on abortion seems a bit much...

Personally I'm ok with threads wandering off topic as they sometimes dude but man bumping a thread from April ... with a post about a SCOTUS ruling on abortion seems a bit much...

I mean, maybe but given the stuff that was in this thread, it seems like a relevant bit of closure.

Top Bottom