USA Today: Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh discusses coronavirus in interview, shifts conversation to abortion

It's always fun when men try to take away a women's right to safe reproductive health. What a moron.

I never knew there were so many pro-lifers in the Gophers' community. Wow. If I didn't know better, I'd think this was an Auburn board.

I'm personally very supportive of a woman's right to choose...my life would have played out a lot differently if not.

So if someone spoke out and said that abortions should be legal countey wide, would you say the same thing?

You wouldn't have
I never knew there were so many pro-lifers in the Gophers' community. Wow. If I didn't know better, I'd think this was an Auburn board.

I'm personally very supportive of a woman's right to choose to kill her child...my life would have played out a lot differently if not.

You left out a few words. So I fixed it for you. No need to thank me.

You wouldn't have

You left out a few words. So I fixed it for you. No need to thank me.

You're such a simple-minded idiot. But we already knew that.

No actual God would pass judgement on whether a woman carries a child to term. This is simply the interpretation of an insecure religious sect - one that should worry more about getting its clergy to stop molesting young kids than trying to tell women what they can do with their bodies.

writergoph v. Gold team. Let’s keep it going

I have no chance being a simple-minded idiot!

I'll just continue to remind myself that I'm against killing babies, and that makes me the crazy one.

Last edited:

You're such a simple-minded idiot. But we already knew that.

No actual God would pass judgement on whether a woman carries a child to term. This is simply the interpretation of an insecure religious sect - one that should worry more about getting its clergy to stop molesting young kids than trying to tell women what they can do with their bodies.

Well then he wouldn't pass judgement if someone wanted to get rid of Pitino. So what's your problem then?

Respond if you want, but stay calm buddy. I can feel it building up!

And you are right on the clergy, etc. The Pope is non-biblical.

While I personally don't support abortion. I do strongly support the woman's right to choose. Doesn't she have a say in this whole thing? Its her body after all. Its mind boggling that people who say they don't support abortion are getting them for their wives, daughters, or mistresses. You don't hear about it so much. How do I hear about it? My clinical setting where I use to work. Bound by HIPPA laws by the way.

While I personally don't support abortion. I do strongly support the woman's right to choose. Doesn't she have a say in this whole thing? Its her body after all. Its mind boggling that people who say they don't support abortion are getting them for their wives, daughters, or mistresses. You don't hear about it so much. How do I hear about it? My clinical setting where I use to work. Bound by HIPPA laws by the way.

It's mind boggling that you can kill your child.

And what does "it's her body" have to do with anything? The kid is in my house. I can do what I want with the 6 month old, right? I mean, it's my house and driving me crazy crying and costing me money. Why can't I abort the kid at 6 months when it's in my house?

Last edited:

And what does "it's her body" have to do with anything? The kid is in my house. I can do what I want with the 6 month old, right? I mean, it's my house and driving me crazy crying and costing me money. Why can't I abort the kid at 6 months when it's in my house?

That's a stupid argument you keep trying to make. If someone doesn't want to have a kid, they don't have to. That's the beauty of America.

I'm sure you have some real quality views on gay marriage, gender rights, evolution and unsegregated schools as well.

That's a stupid argument you keep trying to make. If someone doesn't want to have a kid, they don't have to. That's the beauty of America.

I'm sure you have some real quality views on gay marriage, gender rights, evolution and unsegregated schools as well.
That's the beauty of America?? Wow!! Do the world a favor and don't reproduce.

You're off the deep end. Obviously the child has been born. So you also be one that doesn't support people getting insulin or some other drug for life threatening issues while at the emergency room if you don't have the right credentials (recent Senate action). Also if you give water and food to an undocumented you can be thrown in jail for 5 years. The right to give someone a gun who has Alzheimer (2nd amendment right I guess) or is extremely abusive and threatening. Parent plan hood has helped get abortions way down despite people not wanting to fund it or shut it down. Enough of this thread for me. All off topic subjects as far as I'm concern. Bye!!!!!!!

Last edited:

That's the beauty of America?? Wow!! Do the world a favor and don't reproduce.

yes, freedom of choice is the beauty of America. Is that so hard for you to understand? No one group or person's beliefs should dictate what another person is allowed to choose to do with their body. How does that even make sense? Because a person read a fiction written thousands of years ago and interpreted it the way they wanted to that should dictate laws for others? Ridiculous. Church and state are separated here. Maybe move to Uganda if you want otherwise.

yes, freedom of choice is the beauty of America. Is that so hard for you to understand? No one group or person's beliefs should dictate what another person is allowed to choose to do with their body. How does that even make sense? Because a person read a fiction written thousands of years ago and interpreted it the way they wanted to that should dictate laws for others? Ridiculous. Church and state are separated here. Maybe move to Uganda if you want otherwise.

Haha, I think we've found our early leader for Golden Douche of the Year!

dbag.jpg

Hipaa

And a Happy Easter to you too!

As far as I know she can't prostitute herself. Doesn't seem like she can control her own body. It always makes me laugh she can kill her child but can't sell her body.

If she takes drugs, she had better hide behind her own doors, or she can be arrested. I don't think she can control her own body.

I don't think she can go topless down the street. I don't think she can control her own body.

What exactly do you mean about controlling her own body?

By the way, you never answered if I have freedom of choice to want Pitino removed. Am I allowed that choice?

You're off the deep end. Obviously the child has been born. So you also be one that doesn't support people getting insulin or some other drug for life threatening issues while at the emergency room if you don't have the right credentials (recent Senate action). Also if you give water and food to an undocumented you can be thrown in jail for 5 years. The right to give someone a gun who has Alzheimer (2nd amendment right I guess) or is extremely abusive and threatening. Parent plan hood has helped get abortions way down despite people not wanting to fund it or shut it down. Enough of this thread for me. All off topic subjects as far as I'm concern. Bye!!!!!!!

The child is no different at 6 months outside the womb than it was in the womb. It dies either way without the love of someone taking care of it. Move it a couple of feet from inside the womb to outside the womb, and everything changes I guess. That must be one of those science things you science guys are always talking about.

As far as I know she can't prostitute herself. Doesn't seem like she can control her own body. It always makes me laugh she can kill her child but can't sell her body.

If she takes drugs, she had better hide behind her own doors, or she can be arrested. I don't think she can control her own body.

I don't think she can go topless down the street. I don't think she can control her own body.

What exactly do you mean about controlling her own body?

By the way, you never answered if I have freedom of choice to want Pitino removed. Am I allowed that choice?

You have a small world view.

Actually yes, men or women can choose to be a prostitute anywhere they want. Some places have legal repercussions for it, some don't.

Doing drugs is also legal in plenty of places. I've been doing them for years in public - lots of fun, btw - and I've yet to be arrested. Many drugs are less dangerous than drinking, but the government hasn't figured out a way to profit off them, so they tell us not to do them.

And yes, there are also places where a woman can be topless without issue.

I do not care whether you like Pitino or not. I just know you're a coward because the only time you show up is to boast about "look how right I am about Pitino" during losses. I also know you're a coward because you're on a football message board trying to scare people into seeing a personal decision the way you do.

You have a small world view.

Actually yes, men or women can choose to be a prostitute anywhere they want. Some places have legal repercussions for it, some don't.

Doing drugs is also legal in plenty of places. I've been doing them for years in public - lots of fun, btw - and I've yet to be arrested. Many drugs are less dangerous than drinking, but the government hasn't figured out a way to profit off them, so they tell us not to do them.

And yes, there are also places where a woman can be topless without issue.

I do not care whether you like Pitino or not. I just know you're a coward because the only time you show up is to boast about "look how right I am about Pitino" during losses. I also know you're a coward because you're on a football message board trying to scare people into seeing a personal decision the way you do.

Not in my beautiful state of Minnesota. We must be all backwards!

And did you seriously say you don't care if I like Pitino? LOL You've been following me around for two years on that.

And did you just say on message board, I'm trying to scare people! Good grief, man!

Not in my beautiful state of Minnesota. We must be all backwards!

And did you seriously say you don't care if I like Pitino? LOL You've been following me around for two years on that.

And did you just say on message board, I'm trying to scare people! Good grief, man!

The point has never been about you "liking" Pitino. Its that you're a little bitch who only shows his face when it's convenient for you to beat your dead horse

Way off-topic, but I go this way: Pay people if they want to voluntarily sterilize themselves. $25k to anyone who wants to voluntarily sterilize themselves.

Will you still pay if I already had it done? Had my vasectomy done in 2006.

The point has never been about you "liking" Pitino. Its that you're a little bitch who only shows his face when it's convenient for you to beat your dead horse

Like you are beating a dead horse right now. I feel like you follow me. Several people in this thread were pro-life, yet you chose me. I'm kind of touched. It's like you only show your face.....................

Top Bottom