Transfer list possibilities, Spring 2020

Could care less about Peterson. He was scouted by UW in high school. That is where he wanted to go but he never got the offer. I do not see him as a player that can defend in the Big 10.

What are the odds of Kansas getting hit and the NCAA allowing their current players to immediately transfer without sitting out a year? Having two open schollys would be great in a deal like that...

If we can add someone capable of 10 quality minutes per game with a good 3pt% and intelligent defensive positioning, I'd be really happy. 10 minutes ain't nothing.

Could care less about Peterson. He was scouted by UW in high school. That is where he wanted to go but he never got the offer. I do not see him as a player that can defend in the Big 10.
Disagree. If Peterson goes to Wisky and redshirts he will give them a productive two years. Kid can shoot and get to the rim off the bounce. With 10-15 lbs of muscle he will be able to defend B1G players.

What? I thought that Wisconsin's great coaches coach defense... (actually they do a good job with that)...so you are saying that Peterson is incapable of learning to play good defense? He just doesn't have the ability? I doubt that.

What? I thought that Wisconsin's great coaches coach defense... (actually they do a good job with that)...so you are saying that Peterson is incapable of learning to play good defense? He just doesn't have the ability? I doubt that.
Agree with Parcival on the sit on because it will take that long to get stronger and to learn the defense. He will have a much tougher track to playing time there. Remember, Gard did not offer him out of high school and as of noon today still has not offered. Their recruiting is going very well.

Agree with Parcival on the sit on because it will take that long to get stronger and to learn the defense. He will have a much tougher track to playing time there. Remember, Gard did not offer him out of high school and as of noon today still has not offered. Their recruiting is going very well.

Every coach has guys they wonder why they offered in high school and guys they wonder why they didn’t. ..

We are all thrilled to hear that (again)... Also good to hear that you are keeping in contact with Gard.

Last edited:

We are all thrilled to hear that (again)... Also good to hear that you are keeping in contact with Gard.
Not in touch with Gard. Without games this summer i will not see him.

What are the odds of Kansas getting hit and the NCAA allowing their current players to immediately transfer without sitting out a year? Having two open schollys would be great in a deal like that...
Ya but, hard to know what the situation will be in 2025 when the NCAA makes its' ruling.

OK. Then how do you know that as of noon today they still hadn't offered?
Because the advance scout on Peterson said the offer has not been made. Peterson is not claiming that a offer was made .

Good move for Peterson. He would of been scout team for the Badgers

Good move for Peterson. He would of been scout team for the Badgers
We had fans here that were thrilled to have him. Was not offered by UW. USC has not won a thing, he can get on the floor there plus go to a really cool school.

Obviously being closer to home wasnt the issue, or possibly sitting out a year. What the hell happened after he verballed here to make him leave? Weird!
Watch out, you might get yelled at for criticism of Pitino not on the right thread ?

Seriously though, Pitino better have a plan because Peterson didn't go to a place he's likely to play right away or have a bigger role so thats a bad sign. This again has been awful roster management, the crux of the biggest issue i have with him

Watch out, you might get yelled at for criticism of Pitino not on the right thread ?

Seriously though, Pitino better have a plan because Peterson didn't go to a place he's likely to play right away or have a bigger role so thats a bad sign. This again has been awful roster management, the crux of the biggest issue i have with him
Haha! No, wasnt meant to criticize Pitino, but yeah that always seems to be a problem. Still time to make it better though.

Take El-Amin. That's an easy roster fill. I'm staying with that.

Top Bottom