tickets?

Anybody Else "Sort of" Get Their Tickets

I was going to post this under the "tickets" thread and say "I got my tickets!". The package though, contained only the extra tickets I bought for the Penn State/Northern Illinois combo and not our Season Tickets. Seems odd.

Anybody else in this boat or have any idea why?

Burnsville/Savage

No tickets in today's mail. Anyone else in this area not receive them yet?

Nothing yesterday in Woodbury either. I'm paranoid after the ticket office screwed up in 2008 and failed to mail the tickets to thousands of holders, including me.

Same thing happened to me. I ended up getting them printed at the State Fair the day before the game. Talked to the ticket manager who assured me (remember this is right before the game) that I would have them in time. I finally browbeat the kid working the ticket sales booth there to print them out for me. Funny, still haven't seen the tickets the ticket manager assured me were coming. As someone who keeps stubs and programs from each game, I'm still PO'd that I never got the "nice" tickets. If any of us performed at the same level of the ticket office in our jobs we'd be ass over tea kettle on the street looking for a new job. Unreal.

Called Ticket Office

I got a recorded message saying that all Football Season Tickets should be received by Wednesday September 1.

Mrs. McClure confirmed that we received the tickets today in Brooklyn Park. I was a little worried because we moved a few months ago and I wasn't sure if the ticket office updated my address correctly when I called it in.

They say they mailed them out on the 20th, but I guarantee you they didn't. Maybe the first few addresses went out that day, but I'm sure they are lying when they say all tickets were mailed on the 20th.

Mrs. McClure confirmed that we received the tickets today in Brooklyn Park. I was a little worried because we moved a few months ago and I wasn't sure if the ticket office updated my address correctly when I called it in.

We are in BP too and no tickets

Nothing here in Eden Prairie either. Obviously they didn't put them all in the mail on the 20th. The USPS isn't perfect, but they are pretty close and we would have received the tickets by now if they really were in the mail a week ago.

In da hood of North St. Paul. No tickets here either. I'm getting a little ragey about it.

Some Success in Rochester

Half of our group got their tickets on Monday, while others have not gotten them yet....go figure!

Our season ticket partners in Bloomington haven't gotten them yet.

It's all Maturi's fault!!

Posted from the other board: Mailings were completed by August 25. Tickets should be received between August 26-31. If by the end of the day on August 31, call the ticket office.

It's all Maturi's fault!!

Posted from the other board: Mailings were completed by August 25. Tickets should be received between August 26-31. If by the end of the day on August 31, call the ticket office.

Mailings weren't completed by 8/25. There is no way it takes USPS 3 days to send an envelope 6 miles to GV.

Burnsville/Savage

Nothing in the mail again today.

Woo Hoo!! Got my tix today in Eden Prairie. Time to start planning the menu for the first game.

As long as I'm not the only one still without tix, I'm cool.

As long as I'm not the only one still without tix, I'm cool.

We can all angrily stare through the gate on the west side of the stadium together at 11.00 on September 11th.

Phew - mine came on Friday (I'm in SE Wisconsin, Washington County), was starting to get concerned. Patience friends, I'm sure they will get there soon.

Tix look nice again this year.

I've had mine for a couple days down here in Southwest Minnesota!

Top Bottom