tickets?

I love going into a holiday weekend with this hanging over my head.

Settle down. It's not like you need to have your tickets more than 3 days before the game. Further, it's not like a major land-grant university with huge resources can be expected to give people adequate lead time to receive their athletic events tickets.

It is pretty pathetic that they are just not admitting that they have botched the printing/mailing again this year.

They aren't here again today. I am headed to Mariucci to pick up the crappy replacement tickets now. Screw the ticket office. How about sending the tickets out with a trackable number?

If there really is a printing problem and they haven't been sharing it then this is a lot of egg on their faces. Customer service 101: If you make a mistake, own up to it immediately and explain how you will make it right. Do this (especially if you go above and beyond to make it right) and your customers will be satisfied or become even more loyal. Lie or obscure the truth of what's happening and lose your customers' trust completely. Its not f-ing hard.

Rescooter Household receives tickets!

Sending the Ticket Office hate-mail is now unnecessary. On to bigger things like watching the Gophers kick the Middle Tennessee "My Little Ponies"!

Go Gophers!

I sent an email to Maturi with a link this this and the other thread.

One side effect that hasn't been discussed here is that yellow tickets are not going to be as marketable. I have 4 and often sell two. If I was buying, I wouldn't buy a ticket that looked like it was printed at home.

Got a call from the wife just now...TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED!

FYI - Postmark date on envelope was 8/31 so the ticket office is full of crap when they say they mailed them by 8/25.

Kasson Mantorville area here...no tickets yet...section 239...I'm waiting....

FYI - Postmark date on envelope was 8/31 so the ticket office is full of crap when they say they mailed them by 8/25.

That may actually be good news for some. I would rather have the TO be a bunch of lying bastages than have my tickets lost in the USPS somewhere.

That gives me hope that the nice tickets will still get here. I still have my crappy replacement tickets, but I still want the nice tickets if possible.

This just shows how little the ticket office staff knows about their jobs. Postmarks 6 days after the drop-dead date, and they have no answers. If it wasn't the Gopher ticket office, I'd say it was unbelievable.

No tickets in the mail today. Going down to TO tomorrow to get the reprints. Very frustrating!!

No tickets in the mail today. Going down to TO tomorrow to get the reprints. Very frustrating!!

I'll give them credit for one thing, the replacement tickets were easy to get... I called at 10:30, and picked them up at 11am. This doesn't change the fact that I shouldn't have had to get them, but at least I have my some version of my tickets.

No tickets again today, This is so unacceptable. I'm not pi$$ed because I have to have them now or that I need to have the nice ones. I'm ticked because when you wait til the last second to print and mail them you leave no room for error which has obviously happened. I live 4 hours away from the TO, so to pick up my new ones that means I have to fu@k around during my tailgate time to get tickets that should have been here a month ago.......what an inconvenience and simply irresponsible. Me and my Fiance just mailed 500 wedding invites, two months before the wedding and everybody recieved them within 5 days! and we have hardly the resources the U does.

Wow...the "oops...wrong forum" thread just got it's tickets. Unacceptable.

No tickets again today, This is so unacceptable. I'm not pi$$ed because I have to have them now or that I need to have the nice ones. I'm ticked because when you wait til the last second to print and mail them you leave no room for error which has obviously happened. I live 4 hours away from the TO, so to pick up my new ones that means I have to fu@k around during my tailgate time to get tickets that should have been here a month ago.......what an inconvenience and simply irresponsible. Me and my Fiance just mailed 500 wedding invites, two months before the wedding and everybody recieved them within 5 days! and we have hardly the resources the U does.

But it's really not that big of a deal. Just ask DLguy.

Nothing in Apple Valley/Burnsville: 55306. Can this possibly happen twice in three years. The ticket manager should be fired, he has at best an incompentent staff, at worst dishonest. The athletic department should remember they are a business. If I pulled something like this at my job 2 times in 3 years, I would be shown the door, and rightly so.

Tickets arrived today in Maplewood. Several years ago my hockey tickets never arrived and I had to have them reprinted. Seems predictably unpredictable.

Called ticket office this morning and told them that I don't have my tickets yet. Girl looked up my account and said, "Your tickets were MAILED on August 25th. You'll get them today." Didn't get them.

Didn't get mine, however ....

I spoke to the girl in the ticket office, and she said they were going to Fed-Ex them to me by Saturday.

This is really bad. Send all complaints to Joel Maturi.

-b

Hey man...I got my tickets today....!!!! whoo hooo!!!! They were postmarked 8/31....

Still no tickets for me in NW suburbs... email from the ticket office said they thought I would receive them today and to call back if I haven't received them by Thursday...

Got ours today. Postmarked 8/31.

Happy to have them. Pissed that it took so long and so many of the rest of you are still without.

Yeah, this is a joke. I don't have mine yet either in Moorhead, 2 seats each in section 101 and 105. Hopefully they were mailed out on the 31st like some others and its just taking a couple days to get here. We'll see. :mad:

Finally got my tickets and parking passes today
St Paul - I hope the rest of you get yours soon
Mine were postmarked 8/31 as well -- so for those who think we are just complaining...perhaps the ticket office could have saved themselves time and complaints by stating they would be mailing them as late as 8/31

Top Bottom