tickets?

The guy who holds our tickets was told they were mailed on Thursday or Friday, I don't recall which.

I was told by email by someone at the Gopher Ticket Office that August 20th was the mailing date. Should arrive any day now, I presume.

TICKETS ARRIVE!

Got my Gophers season FB tickets today via USPS. GO GOPHERS!

Mine came on the afternoon stage run today.

Tix

Greater MN = Tickets maybe by Friday.....USPS is always scarry.

I hope they arrive soon. I've changed addresses (and cities) since last season, and I had some difficulty when I called the ticket office to inform them several months ago. They assured me all was well, but when I called (to be on the safe side) a few weeks ago, they still had my old address as the primary.
Needless to say, I'm a bit concerned about the destination of my tickets.

I hope they arrive soon. I've changed addresses (and cities) since last season, and I had some difficulty when I called the ticket office to inform them several months ago. They assured me all was well, but when I called (to be on the safe side) a few weeks ago, they still had my old address as the primary.
Needless to say, I'm a bit concerned about the destination of my tickets.

The same thing has happened to me. Initially I used the web site, but no matter how many times or how many different machines/browser combo's ever time I logged back in it had the old address. I called them. I got reassurances that all was well, if not completely blown off by some kid at the ticket office who surely thought I was another Luddite geriatric (admittedly the nucleus of gopher nation). For some dumb reason I allowed myself to be convinced that 'Yea, all be well'.

And low and behold. I log in today and see that the account still shows the old address as primary.

I call the office to confirm they did indeed dispatch them to the wrong fricking address. I get nothing remotely assuring me that I will have tickets in hand in two weeks.

I am getting my scream on tomorrow in that ticket office.

Reading this got me freaking out as I moved over a year ago and was afraid they had my old address. I checked and they have my correct address but still no tickets...

Ok so I still haven't received my tickets... I also changed addresses a couple months ago, and went onto gophersports.com and changed my address info right away. I've checked it a couple of times and it always had my new address as the default address. Now I go into the order history and it has my old address on there!! This is ridiculous!

tickets

Got mine in the mail on Tuesday - and they look nice enough to frame. Very well done this year!:)

No tickets for me yet... and I live in the Metro. Anyone else NOT get their tickets yet AND live in the metro?

No tickets for me either

I live in Minneapolis and haven't received my tickets yet either.

No tickets

Yes, I live in the Metro and still no tickets. I had anticipated today at the latest, but we'll give it thru tomorrow.

Live in the Metro and haven't got mine yet. They should try to get them out a bit sooner next year.

Im in Bloomington and nothing. When I got home from work I saw a package on the front steps. I was so excited and was ready to rip it open without looking at it. But then I saw it was for my roommate. DANG IT!!

Add me to the "live in the Metro and have not received my tickets" list.

It's asinine that tickets aren't in hand 7 days before the season opener.

I know that saying this is going to get people PO'd. But they have sent tickets out soooooo late this year it's going to mean there will be fewer people attending the first game.

If you were someone planning to give those tickets away (or sell them), because you can't go, your options are pretty seriously limited at this point.

I live in the west metro and have not received my tickets yet.

I know that saying this is going to get people PO'd. But they have sent tickets out soooooo late this year it's going to mean there will be fewer people attending the first game.

If you were someone planning to give those tickets away (or sell them), because you can't go, your options are pretty seriously limited at this point.

This is a pretty good point. Even more true for folks like me who live well outside the Metro like myself.

We live in southeast MN and have not received our tickets as of this morning (Thursday). I called the ticket office and was reassured that they mailed them on August 20th. We are going on almost 1 week and we haven't received them. Starting to wonder.

Top Bottom