This is bad, this is bad, this is bad...

Maybe we should just worry about trying to beat the Badgers before talking trash with them.

The meltdown in Madison is happening at way too fast of a pace. At the rate he's going, Bret Bielema will be out of a job in less than 18 months.

I've been saying for 2 years that Bielema at UW is GOOD for the Gophers and the rest of the BT. In my estimation, he needs a good 2, perhaps even 3 more years to do irreparable damage to the Badger program. If BB gets canned before the start of the '10-'11 season, I'm not sure he will have done enough damage to cripple them for any significant period of time.

I can't figure out what's going to be his ultimate undoing; the results on the field or the completely embarassing things he says off the field. It almost seems like he's trying to get fired.

With any luck, BB will pull out a nice 8-4 record next year, perhaps save his job for another year or two. That seems unlikely though, with 6-7 defensive starters graduating and losing 3/5th's of the offensive line as well. Next year could be pretty lean for the folks in Madison.

How long he lasts at UW is significant for two reasons: first, he can run that program even further into the ground with every season he's at the helm. Secondly, the longer he stays and weakens the program, the less attractive of a job it will be to any prominent coaching candidate.

Regardless of how long he lasts, these are clearly two programs heading in opposite directions.

I like your attitude. We thought the same way about Charlie Weis at Notre Dome. Cheese Heads? Maybe they are the same as Domers, but I'm to far away to know from first hand, even second hand experience, or even an off hand experience.

its OFFICIAL. NDSU gets 4 star transfer from WISCONSIN. 6 6 245 DE Tyler Westphal.

suck on that SCONI' VILLE!!

You realize that when a player transfers from a BCS-conference team in his home state that has just won a bowl game to a team that went 2-6 in the Missouri Valley Conference it isn't usually because he's one of the best players at his position on his original team, right?

its OFFICIAL. NDSU gets 4 star transfer from WISCONSIN. 6 6 245 DE Tyler Westphal.

suck on that SCONI' VILLE!!

Well he transfered because he was injured and fell to 4th team. He move on to a lesser school for playing time....you know just like Kim Royston.

Maybe we should just worry about trying to beat the Badgers before talking trash with them.

Screw that!
Just bow down and be quiet?
First of all, thanks to our favorite NoDak for reanimating this thread:rolleyes:

Second, Congrats to the Badgers for beating us the last few years, I'm sure they'll congratulate us on beating them the previous last century. We'll be back, they know it and hopefully our fans know it too.

Finally, I'll never quit talking trash to the drunken popcorn box wearing skunk people from Zoonecrophilia and serial killer cheeseland, never. Ever. My maroon and gold DNA will not allow it.

He move on to a lesser school for playing time....you know just like Kim Royston.

:cool03::cool03::cool03:

+1

P.S. I try to stay out of it, but come on guys... citing an injured 4th stringer who transferred to NDSU as a reason for why Wisconsin "sucks"?

I know the Gophers don't have much leverage in the argument, but at least try to be creative or humerous when attempting to talk smack with the team who you haven't beaten in 6 seasons.

I'm not going to read the whole thread, but I love that Badger fans are opening new accounts at GH and giving the Gopher board traffic while their dogcrap board has tumbleweeds blowing through it.

Tyler wasnt 4th string, he played great in the spring game in wisky. he just got stuck behind 2 guys.

Stealing kids from wisconsin helps minnesota & ndsu. its a win win!

Top Bottom