These are your Kill Gophers, how much longer you gonna watch?

kill is a stubborn hill-billy and he "ain't gone change nuttin". How much longer will you be able to watch the offensive incompetency we've been subjected to watching during his 5 years at the helm. How many years til he gets chased Out of town for 6-7 wins per year and glaring offensive shortcomings.

dude.......STFU.....and quit with all of the flaming b.s.........tool. :rolleyes:

Sonny IS Reusse. Or at least his twin...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I know I am on the correct side of the aisle when sonnygarcia and Gopher Warrior team up. Why bother if it upsets you so?

If they moved from Minnesota to Iowa, the IQs of both states would go up.

i think what Kill's detractors are so upset about is the fact...
Here's the bottom line though. This program is completely based upon the running game, defense, and special teams. We will never be a pass heavy team. Ever..

Except for last week against Colorado State. Then Mitch threw 45 times for 233 yards. Oh, and the week before against TCU when he threw 35 times for 197 yards. Heck, if you want to count all 4 games this year they threw 33 times for 233 yards against Missouri in the Citrus Bowl too.

Kill will still run the ball and probably keep running when he can. Seems there are a number of people who think or hope, that he will never throw the ball. He has stated and in the first two games actually shown that he wants to and can establish a passing game too. They might even be able to both things well, or at least be able to switch from one to the other to take advantage of a Defense.

But I guess a number of people haven't seen any of this year's Non-Conference games until last Saturday.

Welcome back.

2-1 right where 99% of fans would have predicted we will be.
I will attend this Saturday and keep attending...
Gopher Football Saturday... will continue to be the best day of the week for me.

2-1 right where 99% of fans would have predicted we will be.
I will attend this Saturday and keep attending...
Gopher Football Saturday... will continue to be the best day of the week for me.

+1 And the benefit of having many later games this season is already making this year more enjoyable. Playing all your games at 11am makes you feel like you don't get to eat at the big people table.

Except for last week against Colorado State. Then Mitch threw 45 times for 233 yards. Oh, and the week before against TCU when he threw 35 times for 197 yards. Heck, if you want to count all 4 games this year they threw 33 times for 233 yards against Missouri in the Citrus Bowl too.

Kill will still run the ball and probably keep running when he can. Seems there are a number of people who think or hope, that he will never throw the ball. He has stated and in the first two games actually shown that he wants to and can establish a passing game too. They might even be able to both things well, or at least be able to switch from one to the other to take advantage of a Defense.

But I guess a number of people haven't seen any of this year's Non-Conference games until last Saturday.

Welcome back.

You're right, I failed to add an explanation to that statement.
As you say, Kill will run and keep running when he can. The fact we have thrown the ball that much already shows you that we are in trouble offensively because already we have been forced out of the bread and butter of this offense.
I don't believe the amount of passing in these first few games was done because they want to pass, rather they have had to pass to survive.
I believe part of Kill's major criticism is his lack of offensive "flare" which has permeated college football. There are fans who want to be Texas Tech, TCU, Oregon, etc. We'll never be that under Kill.

You're right, I failed to add an explanation to that statement.
As you say, Kill will run and keep running when he can. The fact we have thrown the ball that much already shows you that we are in trouble offensively because already we have been forced out of the bread and butter of this offense.
I don't believe the amount of passing in these first few games was done because they want to pass, rather they have had to pass to survive.
I believe part of Kill's major criticism is his lack of offensive "flare" which has permeated college football. There are fans who want to be Texas Tech, TCU, Oregon, etc. We'll never be that under Kill.

Agreed. Kill has said any times that the Passing Game has to get better and gotta think it will. If/when it does a more balanced offense will probably be the result.

2 yrs later and many still hope leidner gets better.

I don't settle for mediocrity which is why I don't hope you will get better. Your posts are below the level expected at a 7 time National Championship message board. Until you raise your game. Stop posting.

How long will I keep watching?

Home games: Until I can no longer climb to row 8 in the upper deck.

Away games: Until they pry the remote from my cold, dead hands.

How long will I keep watching?

Home games: Until I can no longer climb to row 8 in the upper deck.

Away games: Until they pry the remote from my cold, dead hands.

+1 BTW, I'm all in - even to the point of knowing where my ashes will be sprinkled.

This sonny guy on the other hand will always run to the "next big thing".

+1 BTW, I'm all in - even to the point of knowing where my ashes will be sprinkled.

This sonny guy on the other hand will always run to the "next big thing".
Having some of my ashes mixed into a brick to be placed at the stadium seems like a pretty good idea.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

kill is a stubborn hill-billy and he "ain't gone change nuttin". How much longer will you be able to watch the offensive incompetency we've been subjected to watching during his 5 years at the helm. How many years til he gets chased Out of town for 6-7 wins per year and glaring offensive shortcomings.

I'm never going to quit being a Gopher fan, I was raised one and am not a quitter. Gopher fans are strong willed people, and the core of us have a strong faith and belief in the Gophers, that they will raise that championship banner in football. It has been a long journey but we are starting to see signs that bigger things are on the horizon, we have been waiting since 1967 for another championship season and it is going to happen with this coach, and the Jerry Kill staff.

If you think this is the worst offensive or defensive incompetency Gopher fans have been subjected to than you have not been paying attention or really a Gopher fan very long. Things are just starting to get good, and you want to run off the coach, how silly is that?
I have watched a lot of bad football, and I am not seeing as incompetent what you are seeing. Problems that are fixable yes, incompetent no. You must be a Badger or Hawkeyes fan Sonny Garcia because only fans of those teams want him gone.

This "stubborn hill-billy" "ain't gone change nuttin" coach Kill, will be coach of a Big 10 championship Gophers team both West division and championship game in the next five years long before you Sonny Garcia(Sorb-like fan) have tossed in the towel as a Gopher fan. I have seen the glimmer of light, it is there, it may not be omniscient or visible now but it is building towards that. We have a lock down defense, that is a building brick to a championship, and the Gophers are building towards that. It may take a little time for the offense to catch up, but in my opinion they will get there. Two bricks have the foundation built, the last one is building. The journey has been long but it will have a sweet reward in Indianapolis, and I as a Gopher fan plan on being there.

I will watch forever because I'm a Gopher fan, win or lose.

I survived the Wacker years as a student season ticket holder. All of this is gravy.

kill is a stubborn hill

This has to be one of the dumbest threads of all time. Of course I'm gonna watch. Kill has done a phenomenal job here. I think Limegrover has done a good job. We are luck to have this whole staff. Am I disappointed in the offense? Of course. Does that diminish the whole body of work since Kill has been here? Of course not. Our D is awesome. Our offense will do better. We will beat Ohio by three touchdowns. If you don't want to watch, then we'll really miss ya.

hey garcia - are you qualified to be on the sidelines for an NCAA Power 5 Division 1 Football Program? Do you know anything about football? It Sounds like you're just a negative-minded person that runs on being miserable. Good luck

hey garcia - are you qualified to be on the sidelines for an NCAA Power 5 Division 1 Football Program? Do you know anything about football? It Sounds like you're just a negative-minded person that runs on being miserable. Good luck

I find myself getting sucked in by posters like him all the time and I shouldn't. It doesn't matter what anyone says, he's only hear to complain. If you don't agree with him, you're an idiot.

He's been extremely critical of Pitino's recruiting and lack of big guards. We get a huge commitment today from a 6'7" guard and he is no where to be found. Why am I not surprised?

Maybe we should not be surprised. Got my Athlon Preview out and in regards to the Gophers they comment (p. 90), "Touchdowns matter. Minny won't score many." They seem to have predicted that correctly...

I'm never going to quit being a Gopher fan, I was raised one and am not a quitter. Gopher fans are strong willed people, and the core of us have a strong faith and belief in the Gophers, that they will raise that championship banner in football. It has been a long journey but we are starting to see signs that bigger things are on the horizon, we have been waiting since 1967 for another championship season and it is going to happen with this coach, and the Jerry Kill staff.

If you think this is the worst offensive or defensive incompetency Gopher fans have been subjected to than you have not been paying attention or really a Gopher fan very long. Things are just starting to get good, and you want to run off the coach, how silly is that?
I have watched a lot of bad football, and I am not seeing as incompetent what you are seeing. Problems that are fixable yes, incompetent no. You must be a Badger or Hawkeyes fan Sonny Garcia because only fans of those teams want him gone.

This "stubborn hill-billy" "ain't gone change nuttin" coach Kill, will be coach of a Big 10 championship Gophers team both West division and championship game in the next five years long before you Sonny Garcia(Sorb-like fan) have tossed in the towel as a Gopher fan. I have seen the glimmer of light, it is there, it may not be omniscient or visible now but it is building towards that. We have a lock down defense, that is a building brick to a championship, and the Gophers are building towards that. It may take a little time for the offense to catch up, but in my opinion they will get there. Two bricks have the foundation built, the last one is building. The journey has been long but it will have a sweet reward in Indianapolis, and I as a Gopher fan plan on being there.

Amen!

The future of the program looks good.

Jerry Kill's Gophers are 14-4 in their last 18 games at TCF Bank Stadium....I'll keep watching.

Maybe we should not be surprised. Got my Athlon Preview out and in regards to the Gophers they comment (p. 90), "Touchdowns matter. Minny won't score many." They seem to have predicted that correctly...

I read that one day while skimming through preview magazines at the newsstand and it popped into my head while watching the game on Saturday.

Top Bottom