-The ***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Nebraska (GAME THREAD)-

Big Ten is not a bad conference. This is a down year in the Big Ten, but it is nowhere near a bad conference. That's just ridiculous.

Tweet from AP Jon: "Real progress isn't the Meineke Bowl. Real progress is not being completely outclassed by the upper echelon in a bad conference."

Go Gophers!!

RandBall ‏@RandBall

@APkrawczynski agree, but in year 3 and 4, not 2. This year is still progress.

Pathetic all around. How cannot you not stop a third a long. How about draw up a blitz or something.

Also, the Meineke Bowl is progress when you haven't made a bowl of any kind in the last couple of years.

Thats the biggest thing Im struggling with. The pass D on obvious pass downs has been horrible against a team that really doesn't pass well. What happened?

First McDonald and now Gray.....catch the F***ing ball!!

85 net yards late in the third quarter. I know Limegrover and Kill are buddies, but maybe it is time to look for a new direction next year.

I've been paying attention to Gopher Football since 1970, and one thing I can say for certain is that ever since that time, the Gophers have been beaten before the opening kickoff every time they've played Nebraska. Psychologically, they don't think they can even stay close and it shows.

I've been paying attention to Gopher Football since 1970, and one thing I can say for certain is that ever since that time, the Gophers have been beaten before the opening kickoff every time they've played Nebraska. Psychologically, they don't think they can even stay close and it shows.

I have a hard time believing kids who have only played here for a max of 6 years care at all about what happened in 1970 (let alone even know what happened in those previous games).

#RUTM

For those not familiar. That's "Run Up The Middle"

Bad things happen when you don't catch the damn ball!

What an absolutely embarrassing performance!!!!!!!

Bad things happen when you don't catch the damn ball!

Should've been caught, but Nelson had no reason to throw it off his back foot and not step into the throw. If he does, it's probably not slightly behind him.

I've never played a game of organized football in my life, and I can guess 8 out of 10 plays the Gophers call on offense.

Equipment manager might want to inspect those gloves. We can't catch.

Top Bottom