-The ***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Nebraska (GAME THREAD)-

FIRST DOWN!

Its a moral victory

Meet the new Coach, same as the old Coach. Things are no better than Brewster. He got 3 B10 wins second year and was somewhat competitive on the road. Recruiting is worse.

Meet the new Coach, same as the old Coach. Things are no better than Brewster. He got 3 B10 wins second year and was somewhat competitive on the road. Recruiting is worse.

Yeah so many similarities. Get real!

Yep, because every top program got where they're at in 2 years. Would you like to be Iowa? Check how their last few years have been, they've gone from BCS games to staying home.

CLUELESS!

Gophers (including today) 12-35 in B10 over last six years; 20-28 six previous years. I don't think Nelson/Limegrover are going to win in the B10. We need B10 running backs and a 65% passing QB. The N. Ill. thing is not going to work against Nebraska, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio State, etc. Recruiting will be the key. Neb is making us look like a small college team playing at the wrong level.

Well, can't say that Eldred hasn't had enough in game punting experience after today's game.

Holy Cornmeal Batman!!!

I'm guessing the "we're young" card gets pulled out withing three sentences during Kill's post game interview. I'm already looking forward to MSU...

Is it a bad sign when I've turned our game off in favor of USC and UCLA?

If this same team shows up against Michigan State, I will leave the game and be at the bar very early as we will be getting stomped.

Gophers (including today) 12-35 in B10 over last six years; 20-28 six previous years. I don't think Nelson/Limegrover are going to win in the B10. We need B10 running backs and a 65% passing QB. The N. Ill. thing is not going to work against Nebraska, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio State, etc. Recruiting will be the key. Neb is making us look like a small college team playing at the wrong level.

The problem is a lack of talent. We have very little Big Ten talent on offense. Our QB may be average by the time he's a senior and we have two average backs. Other then that we have very little talent on the offensive line and absolutely none at WR. Maybe McDonald can turn into an average receiver by his senior year, but its 50/50 at best. Unfotunately, we're still competing with Western Michigan for recruits, so that part isn't going to change anytime soon. I'm starting to see why ducking UNC was a cagey move.

Whatever, because Nebraska's and Northwestern's offense is not at all similar to ours. If they were humans, they'd be relatives.

I can only opine from what I see on the field; not wishful thinking. Where to you see reason for optmism?

Where do you see a used car salesman and a football coach being similar?

The coaching staff has a long way to go. If you're not as good as the other team, things might go a little better if the others guys didn't know EXACTLY what's coming on every stinkin' play.

The coaching staff has a long way to go. If you're not as good as the other team, things might go a little better if the others guys didn't know EXACTLY what's coming on every stinkin' play.

Did you ever think they're a bit handcuffed in how much they can throw at Nelson?

......and now we punt....down 38-0 from their 40......these guys make Mason look exciting.

It's Year 2... can't expect a Big Ten Championship & we're better then we were last year so I guess I can't complain... yet...

Oh wait! Now a chance for the start Gray fans to make some noise.

Top Bottom