-The ***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Nebraska (GAME THREAD)-

Is this considered running up the score?

They must be worried about our 13 points a game in B1G play.

I would take that football and run it over to Bo Pelini after that stop. What a d-bag.

WE ARE THE BEST TEAM DOWN BY 24 AT HALF!!!!!

Yes! the turning point for the future!

Or not.

Let's hope some guys on offense grow a pair at half time and come out a little pissed off! If ever there was a time to light a fire, it's now. Call 'em out!!! Challenge 'em! Challenge their fricken' manhood!!! Their a hell of a lot better than this, if not, turn in your fricken' jersey. That goes for the coaches too.

This team just seems to give up. When things go bad... They go real bad. I don't see anyone on this team that seems to want it worse than the other team. They play scared.

Let's face it, we haven't had a Big Ten running back since 2006, nor a Big Ten passing QB. Offense has been a problem every year since Mason was canned.

I feel like in the past few years that was a TD. Maybe a minor step but refusing to get embarrassed, I like that. Maybe we come out fired up and make the score look more respectable.

Here's some stats at the half.

Philip Nelson: 6/13 for 50 yards

Donnell Kirkwood: 4 carries for 3 YARDS -- 1 Catch for 0 YARDS

4 first downs.

0/6 on Third down

0.9 yards per carry

3.8 yards per pass attempt.

AWESOME.

I got it. We are going to use the wind for a strategic 4th quarter comeback.

10 rushing yards in the first half so we come out running on 1st and 2nd down... Sometimes I wonder

What?! A holding call? they have those in Nebraska?

It's crazy how Nebraska has fumbled the ball all year & hasn't put the ball on the ground yet today...

Give up a 1st on 3rd and 15? There is that Gopher D we know and love.

Tweet from AP Jon: "Real progress isn't the Meineke Bowl. Real progress is not being completely outclassed by the upper echelon in a bad conference."

Go Gophers!!

Broken record here: Andre needs to stop jumping on every catch attempt.

Top Bottom