Superbowl thread with focus on former Gophers Johnson, Winfield Jr, and Wilson

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
I'm pretty excited for this years game and the potential for big plays by former Gophers.
I wish i knew an easy way to place one of these prop bets on Tyler Johnson scoring a TD

Tyler Johnson prop bets 2021: Picks, best bets for Super Bowl 55 - DraftKings Nation

You have to be pretty familiar with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers depth chart to know who Tyler Johnson is. He started the season as the team’s fourth receiver, since dropping to fifth with the addition of Antonio Brown. Nevertheless, in a game like the Super Bowl, it’s those kind of players who can come out of nowhere to become household names, which also makes them intriguing prop bet options.

Tyler Johnson, Anytime touchdown scorer (+800)
Johnson has just two catches in the postseason and no touchdowns. He only scored twice in the regular season, so this is a huge long shot.

Tyler Johnson, Player to score last touchdown (+5500)
If you really want to take a flyer on a long shot bet, why not drop a few bucks on Johnson being a real hero for the Bucs.

I saw that Antonio Brown was listed as questionable yesterday. If he is out for the Super Bowl that should increase TJ's chances of seeing more significant playing time.

I saw that Antonio Brown was listed as questionable yesterday. If he is out for the Super Bowl that should increase TJ's chances of seeing more significant playing time.
Sounds like he is going to play today if the reports are accurate.

Sounds like he is going to play today if the reports are accurate.

Good news for the Bucs if true. Maybe not the best news for TJ but I am sure he will still get some opportunities. Hopefully Brady looks his way in some key 3rd down or redzone situations.

I only see TJ as +550 to score a TD. I'll sprinkle a little on that just for fun.

Antoine got his hand in to help break up a TD on third.

Brainerd native Joe Haeg nearly with a OL touchdown catch, then Damien Wilson stuffs the Bucs on 4th and goal.

Your move AW31 and TJ18

TJ not looking for that pass.

Unfortunate. Could have been a big play. Hope he gets a few more opportunities. AW Jr. and Wilson have both made big plays already this game.

TJ had a solid block on a first down run on the touchdown drive in the first quarter.

I walked away for a bit. When I came back I heard them mention his name and what had happened. I was like “shit...Johnson and Winfield are the only reason I’m watching this overhyped game of football”.

Let's go Bucs! Damien Wilson already has his Super Bowl ring. And he made the play of the day for the Chiefs.

LOL! First thing I thought of was his family and then the Gopher Hole Family as well. No doubt All folks affiliated with the Gophers right now are screaming!

Top Bottom